1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3-way one-way links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by DPParadise, Dec 14, 2010.

Haven't seen such services lately, there were lot of such link builders few years ago who do provide it. Where are they ? Are those link devalued ? I am not talking about link exchanges, more like 3 ways via partner site.

I see lot of dir submission, article submissions, blog commenting, feed blasts, profile blasts, mininets, etc. but just not that strong link building (excluding buying links)

Could someone explained why that services dissapeared ? Not that I need them - just curious.

DPParadise, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  2. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of link builder still selling those. I can see these services on RobinGupta.com, SubmitEdge.com etc. I don't think 3-way exchanges are good. But if you want to do a test run, there are a lot of options for you.

jitendraag, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  3. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, simply probably that threads are burrowed there:) Why do you think it's bad today ? Do you think all else I listed much better ?

4. Jimmy7077

Jimmy7077 Peon

Best Answers:
    well its not even that bad. But why to take risk.

Jimmy7077, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  5. techdaring

techdaring Peon

Best Answers:
    The three way backlink is good and better, like one way.

techdaring, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  6. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by bad ? Which risk ? Share more my indian friend

7. cazort

cazort Peon

Best Answers:
    Why did these services disappear? Because search engines quickly figured them out and penalized them, making them worthless.

A 3-way link scheme is still a link scheme. Google and other search engines penalize link schemes. If you discover a scheme that the search engines cannot detect, it will at most give you very brief, temporary gains--it's just a matter of time before you're figured out and penalized--and left worse off than when you started, with all your time (and money if you bought a service) wasted.

And it's also worth mentioning that many webmasters (including myself) frown upon any sort of scheme. Your site should stand on its own merits. The best websites will link to you if and only if your website provides a valuable resource that is link worthy on its own, regardless of whether or not you reciprocate. Any website that uses any linking policy other than one based on editorial integrity and quality alone will always languish in mediocrity, and will never break into being one of the top sites.

Don't waste your time with stuff like this. Have integrity and it'll pay off in the long-run.

cazort, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  8. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    cazort, simply tell me how much do you make per month with SEO ? or from organic traffic in other words

and as for second, do you have any proof (except your opinion of course) that it was penalised by Google

9. cazort

cazort Peon

Best Answers:
    How much money do I make per month? I'm not going to advertise that in public. =)

Read google's page on link schemes:

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66356

If you are active on google webmaster forums, you'll find a bunch of webmasters constantly complaining about getting penalized. I was only penalized once, personally, and it was due to hidden text (an accident, an artifact of poorly-written javascript).

In some cases, I have reported link schemes and I've seen sites pulled from their index sometimes within as quickly as 24 hours. And, without reporting, I've seen legitimate companies with good websites and lots of links penalized. For example, the other day I noticed that Mountain Rose Herbs, a major organic herb company with a number of backlinks from high-quality sites, and as a site that had linked to it, had both been penalized for a link scheme. Their site is now re-listed.

cazort, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  10. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Have you checked out Link Vault or LinkReferral.com? They don't operate like the usual link sellers, as they have a different premise.

usasportstraining, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  11. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    cazort, reason I asked cause I thought it's probably not too much. High earners usually gaming the system and if all white-hat from start they have very big budgets and do not hang out there. I know about this google replies, no worry:)

link vault or linkreferral do that job ?

basically robingupta sell it for premium price comparing with all else link building...hm

12. eclipse

eclipse Peon

Best Answers:
    Try also voltrank.com it helped me a lot recently.

eclipse, Dec 14, 2010 IP