1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good project for someone nicheblogs4sale.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sitegiant, Dec 13, 2010.

Here is a great project/buy for someone. You get 16 sites total

the main site is
    www.nicheblogs4sale.com
    Good brandable name for the project.

Included in the sale is the 15 niche blogs listed on the site.

there is still a lot of work to be done, but all the files are there and with the 15 sites to make the site a decent money maker.

I planned on pricing the 15 sites at $25 and then also selling copies of the sites at $15. These niche blogs sell well and people are looking for them. While they are are set up, these plugings are also installed
    wcart and a membership plugin.

So the site will have three income sources if wanted, one from sales of sites. One from membership if you want to add new sites monthly or plugins and then sales of the themes. (plus adsense and affiliates)

If you are interested in any of the 15 sites they are for sale at $15 per (and these sell well at this level). If I sell any I will reduce the asking price by $8 (which is what I am pricing them in this ad, see below). So if I sell 5 for $75 the cost for the site and remaining sites would be $105

the cost for the site and 15 sites is $140
    I basicly figured that at $8 a site (15X8=120) and then $20 for the site. If you sell the 15 sites at $10 each you get the site and all the files for free.

I am going to end up building something like this in coming months for full disclosure. I am willing to help finish the site out more completely to new owner, but I would need payment.

I'm not going to lie, there is a fair amount of work left to be done, getting all the themese loaded to cart. Deciding on what membership should include.

This is not a get rich quick site, but it is a site you could develop into a steady revenue source. This is a good brandable name with good products, with some paid plugins already set up. The sites name is at enomcentral.com with the inventory with godaddy. You would need your own hosting but I will allow a couple of weeks to get it all moved. I will move to your hosting but again for a fee ( I mean we are looking at 16 installs, and this is something you will need to know how to do). Please know that offering to install the sites for a few will likely be needed (of course for a fee), and instructional videos or the like would also likely be something you should include.

Be glad to talk by phone if needed (your dime, im USA).

Thanks for looking please PM questions or the like. (no the site doesnt have traffic or revenue as I haven't promoted it as its not finished).

sitegiant, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  2. miche2002

miche2002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    If I buy the site will you teach me how to transfer and install sites - for a fee :)

miche2002, Dec 14, 2010 IP