1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I AM Succeeded in achieving $0.01 PER CLICK

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by sniper2009, Dec 8, 2010.

Hello,

I am Succeeded in running the ad campaign without using credit cards only use coupon (voucher) and succeeded in making the $ 0.01-per-click How do you expect if i use the niche website how much i can make in profit or what do you suggest to me use to make higher profit ?
    Now I can run more than an advertising campaign at the same time without a visa and only using the vouchers to the same site What should I do to achieve the highest profit rate you use adsense or use affiliate ? or any idea do you have to me ?

Thank you for your advice
    My dream to make a million dollars in one year LOLO :D

sniper2009, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  2. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to have a decent site, but if you are achieving a cpc of 0.01$ then I assume you have a a very good site.
    But my biggest suggestion is to stop using coupons but build on a good account, Can't you use a credit card?

luigi777, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  3. kevin.truong

kevin.truong Peon

Best Answers:
    @sniper2009: can you tell me how to running the ad campaign without using credit cards only use coupon ?Thanks

kevin.truong, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  4. axlarry

axlarry Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just be careful, you might get banned if you continue to open several accounts, just so that you can use vouchers over and over again.
    You're lucky enough to get $0.01/click, if it's really making you money why not stick to one account and make more money?

axlarry, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  5. cultfigure

cultfigure Peon

Best Answers:
    Where did you get the coupon?

cultfigure, Dec 13, 2010 IP