1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

any ideas for promotion a real estate / classifieds sites

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Connectdirector, Oct 9, 2006.

Hi
    I am opening soon a new real estate website, where agency can post there adverts for free

the website for 75 countries and 18 languages makes use of a extented advert post form (mult-language) so that highly selective data generated listings can be made

In the promotion I want to target the global real estate industry with a (double) opt-in email campagne and banner advertisements

Do you have any other ideas for getting fast results and get a lot of free adverts on the website ?

Can you recommend some reliable and ' good money for value' companies that i could use (as it is not only USA but many other countries and real estate / property) ?

Thx

Harry

www.realestate-connectdirector.com (starts at november 2006)

Connectdirector, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  2. Vigor

Vigor Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend a bit of the off line marketing, and actually getting in touch with real estate agents and telling them about your site and the benefit that they could get in terms of their sales by using your site. You could try email though you will more likely to succed by calling them up.

The main factor here is getting exposure of your site to the agency.

Vigor, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  3. Connectdirector

Connectdirector Peon

Best Answers:
    yes vigor you are right off line will help

But i can impossible get in contact to them as i will serve 75 countries
    and before i promote to general public i first need to get those (free) adverts of agencies

So i look for an email (double opt-in, plz no spam) campagne and links & banners then get notices by my first target group => real estate agency

who knows that offer those services ?

harry

4. seoindia

seoindia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In Real estate field, Offline Marketing is a very important factor. In India all the biggies have ventured into Real Estate portals.

SEO should be used as an effective tool to target with low search keywords initially and you should have budget to spend on Paid Advertisements. Forums marketing will be an effective tool as well.

seoindia, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  5. intoex

intoex Peon

Best Answers:
    1. SEO
    2. start blog
    3. off-line advertisment (perhaps partnership with some in-country agents)
    4. some type of affiliate program
    5. realted communities
    6. AND OFFCOURCE QUALITY and EASY TO USE web-application (this mean nice design, usability and quality back-end)

intoex, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  6. Connectdirector

Connectdirector Peon

Best Answers:
    Thx for reply

a. SEO will be done
    b. do not need a blog as i have other complentary sites
    c. as the site will grow we will put in country mgr's
    d. it is free classifieds for real estate agency for coming 2 yrs, therefore i can not afford affiliates

again i need fast results and want the real agnts to post a lot of (free) adverts ! An email (double opt-in, plz no spam) campagne and links & banners then get notices by my first target group => real estate agency

Can you recommend some reliable and ' good money for value' companies that i could use (as it is not only USA but many other countries and real estate / property) ?
    Harry