1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i completed my first link wheel

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by ahsankhan, Dec 7, 2010.

1. cobrawho

cobrawho Active Member

Best Answers:
    I created a test website on sept 26 used traditional marketing like facebook, delicious which do not bring any traffic. I am creating a 22 web 2.0 link wheel, promoting to 40 social netorks, created a podcast, set a itunes account.

I set up 40 bookmarking sites, which I am only in my 1st set of keywords and first article posted only twice once to ezine article and qoindo.

I am only at 10 web 2.0 sites still need to post to that last 12 and finish the linking process, and then promote those sites, I am in my 3rd week due as of this morning I have 64 back links, 5 edu backlinks, I have only gotten 1 sale from my site for $75 and 1 99 cent sell at amazon.

I am still waiting on traffic seems to be picking up on the a couple of the web 2.0 sites 1 of them about 150 views a week far from profitable but in time think I will do well. And for the record I started at woorank at 33 grade and am at a 46 now. and at website grader was at 29 sitting at 60 now. I don't put to much into those but they do give you some good feed back. Let me know if you have any question or advise.

PS. This only 1 Page on the site

cobrawho, Dec 11, 2010 IP
    coldcoder likes this.
  2. jonnyxboix

jonnyxboix Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question, and I hope I don't sound stupid but What is the point of a link wheel? Is it to build backlinks? or is it to bring traffic to your site by various and highly relevant sources? It seems like an interesting technique. I would like to know the conclusion of your test when you are done. Keep us up to date =)

jonnyxboix, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  3. Techie Geek

Techie Geek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your first link wheel! You have advanced to Stage 2!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
    Techie Geek, Dec 11, 2010 IP
    ing likes this.
  4. WebSmoker

WebSmoker Member

Best Answers:
    Yes mate, congrats on your first link wheel. That's very good. Keep working hard.

bless

WebSmoker, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  5. ahsankhan

ahsankhan Peon

Best Answers:
    you can not restrict link wheel to back links or for traffic if you can see images i attached in my earlier post, you can simply imagine that i only point 4 sites directly to my main site fir instance we may have these benefits
    search engine will pay attention to you
    search engine will consider you worthy
    search engine will give you traffic

now if it is good why mostly people do not use it
    some time people think that i they will point 1000 website to their money site they will become power player on search engine, no this is not true. you will have to implement your link wheel with care other wise people will report search engine about you and you will be penalized

ahsankhan, Dec 14, 2010 IP