1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEnuke SEO Services - Dominate the Search Engines with My Help!

Discussion in 'Services' started by nadia712, Jun 14, 2010.

1. steve_gts

steve_gts Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Another Good Review

I have bought a second package from Nadia (a couple of weeks back) and again all work was completed, on time and with good communications throughout. I had left it a little while to review so I could talk about SERP, the first site I had done made a noticeable difference over about 2 weeks (I did nothing else over this time to see if it really did work, although to be fair the site was relatively new). The second was a much harder task, as the keywords are very competitive and are already position #5 in Google, so to be honest I wasn't really expecting to see any improvement from this alone, however for one of them I have recently jumped up to #3, so well worth the money.

steve_gts, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  2. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I appreciate the reviews, you two! :)

I'm especially glad to hear about your SERP improvements, Steve. It's always nice to hear time-tested updates.

As always, if anyone needs an SEnuke campaign carried out, PM or email me and we'll get started!

nadia712, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  3. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey everyone! Just a quick note to give you all a heads-up regarding my temporary lack of availability.

Starting tomorrow, I will be busy fulfilling a large prior commitment as well as implementing new systems for order tracking and project management, so I may not get back to you quite as quickly as I normally would.

Also, due to these circumstances, I'm not currently able to start on new orders. I'll be back up and running, tentatively, on the 1st of October.

Until then, I am maintaining a list of queued orders, which I will start on when I'm up and running again.

If you'd like your order to be added to that list, please let me know.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can - sorry for any inconvenience caused by my temporary absence.

Thanks! :)

-Nadia

Note: If you've already submitted an order to me, your turnaround time will not be affected. I will also make sure to respond to any emails you send within approximately 24 hours.

nadia712, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  4. eches

eches Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    I just used Nadia's service. Communication is top notch; keep me posted on the progress. There are several minor setbacks but overall service is done in a timely manner. Superb service and highly recommended. Will come back for another order.

eches, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  5. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Eches! I appreciate your feedback. I do apologise, again, for the setbacks with your order.

For anyone wondering: I did have a few VPN (port blockage) issues after moving quite recently, and those were the source of the complications mentioned. They have now been resolved.

Also, an update as to my availability: I'm going to have to extend my leave until the 8th, as I am not quite finished with my system upgrades/switchovers. I'll keep you all posted!

nadia712, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  6. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Status Update:

I have now started working on the queued orders that have accumulated during my downtime, so I should be open for general orders again in about a week.

I'll fill you all in on the new developments once I'm ready to (officially) relaunch my services.

Thanks for your patience! :)

nadia712, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  7. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi all!

I've taken quite a long leave of absence to revamp my systems and get a large prior commitment out of the way but, without further ado, I'm (finally) back!

Here are a few new developments, from my end:

- I have added a totally new order tracking system to accompany all package orders. This means that you can now check your order progress in real time at the click of a button (rather than relying on [albeit frequent] update emails from me). This is especially helpful if you submit more than one order at a time - you can track all of them simultaneously from one central location.

- I've switched article providers, so you'll be getting even better quality articles with your packages than you have been (and they were good before!). My new article team does not work on the weekends, though, so, if you place an order with me on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, your turnaround time will be increased by about two days (to accommodate for the increased article turnaround time for weekend orders). It's worth it, I promise! :)

- I have moved all of my internal order completion and project management centres to a different service. What this means for you is that orders will be completed more efficiently, and I have changed my email address - from to . I will still receive and respond to emails sent to my previous address for some time, but it will eventually cease to exist. If you could send any emails to my new address starting now, that would be great.

I'm now fully ready to take on new orders and accommodate any new clients. Thanks for being so patient with me!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
    nadia712, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  8. K-Tee

K-Tee Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nadia, I am interested in your Supreme package, please PM me details of what you need.

Thanks!

K-Tee, Oct 28, 2010 IP
  9. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check your PMs. :) Apologies for the slight delay in getting back to you, by the way!

nadia712, Oct 30, 2010 IP
  10. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm taking on a new batch of clients now! :)

nadia712, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  11. K-Tee

K-Tee Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I took Nadia's Supreme Package and I am extremely satisfied with the results. Nadia has perhaps the best communication I have yet encountered yet in purchasing services for sale, is very helpful, work was done in a timely manner and provided a very concise and detailed finale report. I highly recommend her services.

Thanks Nadia for the great work,

K-Tee

K-Tee, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  12. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the feedback K-Tee! It's been great working with you.

nadia712, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  13. simpseo

simpseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nadia's SENuke service is highly recommended by me. Project has only just been completed and I've seen movement on what is a fairly competitive keyword. Hopefully I'll get some more movement considering the fact that all the sites haven't been indexed yet although I'm already in the top 10 so it might take a harder push to grab a top 3 spot.

Communication has been fantastic and Nadia has a system in place to ensure that you know what's going on with your project at any point in time.

Tip: don't stop building links. While this service is great and you should see some good progress, point a few extra links at these sites to get some serious link juice flowing to your main site.

Cheers
    Simpseo

simpseo, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  14. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks so much, SimpSEO! I'm glad you've seen movement in your SERP results.

As he's mentioned, it's always a good idea to boost your backlinks - though I do boost them quite a lot with every package order I complete, there's always more you can do to get the most out of the links I build for you.

I'm happy to get started on new projects now! :)

nadia712, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  15. indrianto

indrianto Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Nadia,
    I am newbie in seo, but I am really concern to build my site for SEO. I have sent you e-mail, perhaps you can help and give me more information.
    Thank you.

indrianto, Dec 11, 2010 IP
    vegabond likes this.
  16. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Responded! :)

nadia712, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  17. kempozone

kempozone Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested in your service possibly the premium package. Would you give me a discount to try you out? If everything works out for one site, I will pay for more service.
    Please PM me as I am new to the SEO bit.

kempozone, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  18. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Kempozone,

Sorry - no discounts going at the moment. If you're wary, take a look at a few of my many reviews (or just drop me an email and ask questions). :)

I'll PM you this message as well.

nadia712, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  19. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SEnuke SEO Services Holiday Promotion!

In the spirit of the season, we've decided to offer some fantastic discounts to our customers (new and old!) for a limited time. Get a head start on your competition and give your site(s) a boost for the new year!

General Orders:

10% off any package order

Quantity Discounts:

Buy 2 packages, get 15% off both

Buy 3 packages, get 20% off all three

These discounts are valid from the time of this posting through January 15th, so get your orders in now before these offers expire!

Happy Holidays, everyone! :)

Please note that the 24th, 25th, 31st, and 1st are holidays - thus, we will not be staffed (or working) on those days. Also, these offers are mutually independent and cannot be combined. We appreciate your understanding.

nadia712, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  20. nadia712

nadia712 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Only a few days left of the holiday promotion! Get your orders in before it ends!

nadia712, Jan 9, 2011 IP