1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want To Make $10,000 In 30 Days

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Lynxtouch, Dec 10, 2010.

[​IMG]

Click Here To Follow My Progress (I will also be posting on here)​

Hi all!

I have an announcement /declaration I'd like to make here... I am looking to create a $10,000 a month business from scratch within 30 days. I've been stuck at a certain level for the past few months, and am now determined to move up a gear and get all my projects working extremely well... and what better way to get my ass into gear than showing you guys how I do it!!

I got the idea to do this from "NewbiesDiary" (Stef), who did something similar about 2 years ago.

I have a vague set of plans that I'm going to try and use to generate the revenue, and am working right now on fulfilling this new goal.

You can sign up for my email list to keep up with updates.

Wish me luck!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
    Lynxtouch, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  2. igoydude

igoydude Peon

Best Answers:
    good luck bro

igoydude, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  3. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like an awesome idea!

I am interested to follow your progress on this and congrats for taking the first step!

Wish i had that drive at 20! Making me feel old lol!

Anyway it may be an idea to update here day to day as well sure other people will want to follow this.

Chris

Chri5123, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  4. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    good luck, the idea isn't new and it's likely to fail ;)

cheers

Brandon Sheley, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  5. MyEasyCpa

MyEasyCpa Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck mate! Have signed up to your email list, keep us posted wont you?

MyEasyCpa, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  6. nancylewis

nancylewis Peon

Best Answers:
    good luck man

nancylewis, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  7. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on guys - this is just another attempt to harvest email addresses so that he can try and sell you stuff down the line.

dlm, Dec 10, 2010 IP
    Laceygirl likes this.
  8. phenominal

phenominal Peon

Best Answers:
    Your not going to get $10,000, because you are only looking to make money. If you said something like " I want to help people make $10,000 in 30 days." then that would be much more promising.

If you really want to learn how to make money, then you will have to learn how to serve others first.

- Josh

phenominal, Dec 10, 2010 IP
    VastLance and tankard like this.
  9. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just when I thing there may be no hope in this place. Somone like this speaks up. Best advice I have seen here in a week. Thanks!

rickmci, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  10. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone,

Big thanks for the replies! I was worried no-one would be interested, but it turns out they are! I'll be posting regular updates about my progress both on here and on my email list / blog so don't worry about that.

Responses to particular posts:

Thanks for the show of support! However, I really want to use this to get over a big hrudle that I have, which is the fear of failure. I want to go out, hold my head high and do the things that I promise... instead of just putting my head in the sand because it may fail.

I think it's a poinient quote because it shows that most people would likely not attempt it just because they may fail. I'm actually going to give it my best shot and if it doesn't work, I'll re-evaluate and try again.

Good call Josh - I fully understand and appreciate what you're saying here.

It's good that you posted this, because every time I try and "sell" something, I focus on actually helping them - even to the extent of just doing stuff for free to build trust. A good example of this is with my redirect product - I actually wrote about 6 articles for a new affiliate, who then went on to get a decent number of sales - do you think they'll promote my new products that I'm going to be launching soon? :)

There's actually a brilliant article about this topic here:
    http://www.articlesbase.com/sales-articles/secrets-revealed-how-to-sell-ice-to-eskimos-451915.html

I couldwrite forever about this, but you're spot on. Thanks for reminding me about it, and please be assured I'm not just in this for money - I trade in value, not dollars!

Thanks for this post - I just want to clarify that I will recommend some products to the email list members throughout this challenge, but it's not going to be a blast every day or anything stupid like that.

I want to provide value and inspiration to people on here that it can be done, and that you can make money regardless of your "fear" or previous success. I have a fantastic idea for a product that would fit great with this email list, but the primary reason for buidling the list is to create more of a community than anything else.

So again, thansk for bringing the point up, but it's not true that I *just* want to send out promotions to any subscribers. I will, however, occassionally recommend some products, etc.

I'm going to be poisting some updates about my progress tonight, including how my first attempts at cold calling went, and what my main plan of action is!

Lynxtouch, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  11. karand

karand Peon

Best Answers:
    @Lynxtouch
    Hello myself want to earn like you, been newbie can't say gone earn it.
    Hope you goal will be reach and help all of us to understand what to do with clickbank..

karand, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  12. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks dude!

I'm no newbie but I need to really improve my mindset to get more sales & companies - which is why I'm taking this challenge!

Thanks for your response :)

13. avpower

avpower Peon

Best Answers:
    good luck for making 10 thousand bucks in a month
    what are you gonna send to your mailing list? clickbank products?
    actually 2 years ago and now is very different

avpower, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  14. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for the reply!

I'm not going to send this email list to CB products - I'm working on a really powerful idea which will be offered just to the list and not put on CB. As I stated in a previous post, this is not just some lame email blast thing where I'll pound all new subs with offers - I have a plan for offline affiliate marketing, as well as some other useful techniques that involve selling to actual companies.

Although I will be sending some offers to subscribers, the aim of this is to give inspiration to you about projects you can do to make more "real" money... not just money that you get from writing an article marketing guide or something.

Anyway, I really appreciate your feedback and hope you watch me!!

15. padre-art

padre-art Peon

Best Answers:
    Best wishes on your venture. Like the others, I hope you will keep us informed as to your progress and success.

Cheers

padre-art, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  16. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are not going to be talking about clickbank products why is this in the clickbank section?

marcusio, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  17. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply!

To answer your question - firstly I am looking to promote some CB products and secondly, I've gained most value from this part of the forum and seeing that some of the big members like NCMedia have left, I felt it best to give back with a thread like this.

It's not going to be some lame promotion - this is something I am deeply passionate about and want you guys to share in my journey; hopefully getting some inspiration yourself :)

Rich

18. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    That's great I hope this goes well for you, was just a little confused as to why it was here but if you're promoting CB products then all is good!

Looking forward to hearing more of your plan

marcusio, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  19. snoozebot

snoozebot Peon

Best Answers:
    So you build your email list here. You post crap to your subscribers' list, push a couple of products then and now. You make $10,000 in 30 days. Great method! :p

What I don't get is if you're so keen on us sharing your journey, why don't you just post it here in this thread so everyone can read? That way, more people will share your so-called journey. The way I see it, you're just harvesting email.

snoozebot, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  20. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly.

This forum is a joke.

dlm, Dec 11, 2010 IP