1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are these pages in my site map?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by gsm113, Dec 7, 2010.

My WP sitemap contains a few posts which I'm pretty sure don't exist. The URL ends with "p=xx" which means they were posted before I changed the postname format.
    These posts are not in my post list in wp dashboard. So how else can I delete them?

gsm113, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  2. mironsavan

mironsavan Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe there are some article listing links. I don't use WordPress... but I use Joomla! and it can give out links that you don't know about. You should tell us what you have installed on your wordpress and click on the links to see what they show...

mironsavan, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  3. googleseotool

googleseotool Peon

Best Answers:
    It's possible that your wordpress plugin uses separate table to store links.
    - try to uninstall it and install again
    - choose another plugin (thare are a great amount of them)

If both cases do not work - it means you have garbage in DB, if you do not know how - ask any web developer to do it - it's just 5 mins of work.

googleseotool, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  4. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just create a new sitemap and upload that one. See if that solves this problem. Anyway regularly update your sitemap if you regularly update your content.

unknownpray, Aug 24, 2011 IP