1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ignorant Wikileaks Hackers Take Down Visa/Mastercard Site....

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by The Peoples SEO, Dec 8, 2010.

This is what happens when you follow a criminal, you start doing your own criminal acts....As you can see, wikileaks have created a new breed of terrorist's... wikileaks has published a blueprint of vital institutions, for terrorists to attack, and as you can see the attacks have begun.

Wikileaks have made terrorist of people that are too stupid to realize what they are backing, too stupid to know the difference from freedom of speech, and treason, espionage, and inciting terrorist acts...

How can followers keep it classy, when the person they are following is sitting in jail on two counts of rape. Those of you who choose to support a scumbag who took your countries military's eyes and ears on the ground, by publishing the names of 2000 informants, are a disgrace to your country...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
    The Peoples SEO, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal was up and running all day . Besides no DDoS party has the power to fight Akamai or other similar organizations .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  3. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please tell me how you REPOSTING those instructions to take down a mastercard site to the plotters is any different to what wikileaks is doing, without coming across as a hypocrite?

I have read their blog (the one they posted the closedown notice on) is out of action, but I haven't checked that. Mastercard is still down.

Bushranger, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    If Mastercard is down there might e a whole lot more to it then plain old DDoS a talented hacker can make servers his bitch without much of a hassle . Given the team behind Take-a-Leak (obligatory pun) I'm sure they got a few capable guys .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  5. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good. Don't see why VISA/MasterCard disabling donations to WikiLeaks. If people want to donate, it is there right and freedom to do so. I also would not categorize Wikileaks as a terrorist group. They release information which the public aren't privy to, it gives a sense to the countries people and the world population as to what happens behind closed doors. Do they illegally obtain the information... no... they do not. It is given to them, just like the press.

Hillary Clinton should have resigned. Spying on leaders of the UN. She got caught and we'll just be ignorant and never speak of it again, right?

If anything, it is the leakers that should be held to account and who are being held to account. But now we know about this information, others should also be held to account.

echo_unlimited, Dec 9, 2010 IP
    iBall likes this.
  6. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Oh ya ? How did Wikileaks mad your life better ? This question goes two both Bushy and Echo .

BTW Echo you should then burn your credit cards and leave the UK if you're unhappy whit our laws .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  7. echo_unlimited

Best Answers:
    When did I say this. As I have no idea why you are asking this.

I happen to live in a democratic country where I can think what I want and express exactly that.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  8. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    So if you think that David needs to be put to sleep you should do exactly that right ?

Also it was a question since you're acting like Take-a-Leak is your savior or something .

9. echo_unlimited

Best Answers:
    A stupid question at best. You haven't read what I posted.

10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Actually you didn't understood the question so I'll reposted in a simpler formulation . You seem to be vehemently supporting Wikileaks . Why is that ? What did Wikileaks did for you ? Did it changed your life somehow ?

11. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You reap what you sow.

Helvetii, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  12. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    The real answer to that question will play out as we hear more and more about who said or did what, and then whose going to get the blame for that. While the pro-war Americans run about hiding evidence after evidence of war crimes and are still in a position where they can be their own judge, jury & executioner then we have totalitarism under the guise of democracy.

It gives me a kind of solace to know that in a world full of spin and hatred that there's somebody out there trying to put truth back into the equation.

No more than wikipedia changed the way we get info, the idea of wikileaks is the same as wikipedia where it contained details of every truth. It is the place we go to get the final truth of what actually happened, except this one can't be edited and can only contain the facts ma'am.

It's called an improvement on real information that over time will help put an end to much of the confusion and conspiracy theories because we'll be able to log in and find the truth about EVERYTHING. It will help alleviate many of the causes that created the confusion, much of what is currently leading to a growing number of people with mental problems.

Imagine if that Tim McVay guy (I know that's not how you spell it) had a database of truth that he could go to and find out what really happened? - He may have NOT blown up that building.

Imagine if we had a full transcript of the trip to the moon? No more conspiracy theories about that then etc. These people base their conspiracies on bullshit and, because their not told any better, go on to believe the first lie then all they do is build on that. In the end you get a crazy person that's absolutely resolute in their beliefs. How many people, still to this day believe that we never made it to the moon, it was all a coppola movie and everyone involved was shot by the CIA?

To me that's crazy talk but I can't prove it either way. wikileaks, if it does what it's supposed to do, will help clear up the lies and spin built up around everything.

At the moment it is the USA going through it, hey compared to a war for oil, that's nothing. In time, as people understand what it is I hope many more countries will be on there too.

Not that I think it's the be-all, end-all of it but I think it's the best thing for civilisation since sliced bread. A database of truth that will put an end to so many lies.

Bushranger, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Arhhh , Bush your innocence makes me lol whit tears . For those of you dreaming of a world without wars would you be so kind to tell me when was there world peace ? When has man ceased to slaughter his fellow man ?

The only thing wikileaks has done was to ruin official diplomatic efforts . If you think truth is the answer you are wrong . Even when faced whit mountains of truth man sees whatever he wants . Also for the absolute truth to exists you need to loose any form of privacy and any form of lying and that is impossible .

14. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    when the world learnt the truth, we left Vietnam. When the world learnt the truth we left Gallipoli. Truth brings about real change for those that want to see.

iBall likes this.
  15. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    WTF Gallipoli ? Bush If you're trolling , quit it it's annoying . Gallipoli was just one battle in the cruelest war known to man and Vietnam was forced decision one that was imposed by the economy and the of the anti-war movement . The truth was always known in both cases . For your own sake stop posting this type of childish replies .

16. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Mate, you're embarrasing yourself again.

Link

Now, go get yourself some 'ejucashun'.

17. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course he's trolling, but it isn't intentional. He really believes in the healing power of group hugs.

Obamanation, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  18. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    As opposed to you believing in Mahummed? No comparison, give me a hug any day.

19. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude don't be a troll, just because I called you a disgrace to your country on the other thread. I just posted a piece of the story with the link, you moron...

The Peoples SEO, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  20. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see how attacking websites is good... just goes to show how ignorant some of the wikileaks followers are... You can't force a company to accept donations, this isn't North Korea. How many of those donations came from terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and others?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
    The Peoples SEO, Dec 9, 2010 IP