1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook fanpage help

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Jitesh Golecha, Dec 6, 2010.

I need a facebook fanpage landing page. Anyone having some fbml codes for it? :)

Jitesh Golecha, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  2. Delroy Isador

Delroy Isador Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I made a facebook fan page today and there is a information bar to the left of the page with all my about me ,,email,likes, in it , how do you get rid of it i just want it in the info section not on the left side in a box helpppp

Delroy Isador, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Jitesh, you just have to sign in your account on facebook, go to the fan page and you have an option in the left hand corner under the profile picture of your fan page to "edit page"
    When you click on this option, just check out for an FBML option, click on it and post any image of your fan page which must have been uploaded by you earlier. Also make sure you save the Default Landing Tab as the FBML page, which will make it a landing page.

Basically if you just uncheck the boxes, it will not display on the profile page. Also if you are talking about a fan page, then you never get the about me, email and likes option on the left hand side.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
    China_girl, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  4. Maitah

Maitah Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry, i dont have one...

Maitah, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  5. thenetspiders

thenetspiders Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hii Jitesh dont wory about it
    if u had already created ur Facebook fan page then go to fan page edit ur page then go to application at left side add fbml to ur fan page.....now u can add one by one with fan page with static and dynamic html code.like email, contact us...nad many more

http://facebook.com/deecoup

thenetspiders, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  6. infinitywebsoln

infinitywebsoln Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys nice to meet you all. It’s good to be a part of this forum. Your topic about Facebook holds my interest. With the fact that Facebook can really affect our society today, I can say that it is the best tool to communicate and can even use for business purposes. One of the most interesting features of Facebook to facilitate the needs of business owners to drive insane traffic to their site is thru the use of Facebook Fan Page. A fan page is recognized by many as a great tool to further expand your social network, interact with your clients and customers and promote your company. Coupled with the fact that Facebook fan pages are accessible even by those that are not already registered on Facebook, can advance your potential for exposure. What do you think of making your business go viral with this Facebook stuff?

infinitywebsoln, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  7. Allthebest

Allthebest Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to develop your fan page by your self. I have not so experience about facebook fane page.

Allthebest, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  8. infinitywebsoln

infinitywebsoln Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook fan page can be very powerful for your business but getting fans is more likely to be the problem here. But I have something that can really be helpful in getting lots of fans on fan page!

infinitywebsoln, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  9. sonu sing

sonu sing Peon

Best Answers:
    facebook fan page is very strong and help to publish your information in world wide web. You can also make business page on facebook........

sonu sing, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  10. Tessa_86

Tessa_86 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use HTML codes in FBML applications. You want to prepare your own thought design using HTML code. And if you need a ready made FBML codes for your page just google it. Many sources are available on net.

Tessa_86, Dec 10, 2010 IP