1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What CPA Incentive Network Still Allows Movie Sites?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by asmodeus, Jun 23, 2010.

With the recent Cpalead changes and reading dozens of complaints of publishers getting their accounts banned, I removed their gateway from some of my high profile sites, but it killed my income, as there are only poor paying surveys left on my smaller sites.

So, now I need an alternative, and quickly, as I have a movie site getting 1000's of video views a day with no real monetization on it other than a few sales of a download program.

I prefer CPA incentive offers, as it's easier to promote, but I'm open to other monetization suggestions as well.

Please don't offer suggestions unless you've actually dealt with the network for a few months and know they're trustworthy. I recently got ripped off by a CPA company for almost $4000 and I dont want to go through that again. No, it wasnt Cpalead...I actually prefer Cpalead, but I just need something else for my movie sites.

Thanks!

asmodeus, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  2. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    My understanding is that there are no (legitimate) gateway companies that are ok with this content as of now. Every good thing comes to an end, and it seems this is the end of this type of monetization, unfortunately.

To elaborate a little: I've not used CPALead for a long time for .. reasons .. but I've been using pretty much every other company out there doing very large amounts of money for about two years now. Every single one of them, either publicly or privately, are now "cracking down" on movie/tv/etc sites. However, there are some new startups that are claiming to not care, yadda yadda -- none of these are old enough or have enough reputation IMO to trust them, though.

jehnidiah, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  3. balkanboy82

balkanboy82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can still go with Pinball publisher.

balkanboy82, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  4. elbeer

elbeer Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use affiliategateways they have some deals with advertisers that allow movie and tv niche

elbeer, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  5. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Leadbolt allow all types of website including movie/tv sites.

mtmjohn, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  6. pumama

pumama Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was accepted by CPALEAD lastnight but dont know how to make money with CPALEAD?
    Anybody teach me?

pumama, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  7. elbeer

elbeer Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPA Lead dont allow movies

elbeer, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  8. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    mtmjohn, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  9. vninfo

vninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    vninfo, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  10. valu

valu Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend Pinbal Publisher (check my signature) as it allows videos and fun content. Also you can publish their free content and earn while your visitors enjoy it.

valu, Dec 8, 2010 IP