1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $100 via PAYPAL GIFT now just for guessing my exact method!!!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by lala1987, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am done with my ebooks which i was going to sell for $45 but will be released for 100 People ONLY!!!

But for now i am doing some test, i want to make sure that this ebook i am going to release would be 100% Unique method and never been released yet by anyone! So anyone i am giving you a chance to earn $100, yes i would pay $100 if you can guess the EXACT METHOD in my ebook!!!
    So simple?.. this will be open to all of you but you need to be MORE than 100 post to guess! ONLY 1 GUESS method per account! and you need not to be registered just by today, i dont want being tricked by bots!..

This will be open for 24 hours!

Start guessing my exact method now!!! This will be open around 24 hours after that if someone guess my exact method, i will pay him and close this method! I only need 1 person to guess this method! I will closed this thread within 24 hours if still NO ONE GUESS the exact method written in my ebook!
    Then right after that, i am CONFIDENT TO RELEASE my 100% Cpalead Unique Method!

happy guessing! Whistle

PLEASE DONT PM ME with your guess i need it to be in public to make sure i wont be bias!

Dont PM me regarding this thread, just do what i need to do, just GUESS! 1 GUESS only and stop posting useless post, all i need to see is a guess in my exact method in my ebook that will be going to release 24 hours from now!
    I will be releasing soon my ebook on cpalead
    100% NEVER BEEN SEEN UNIQUE METHOD

"CPAlead SMARTEST Method (TRIPLE BOOST your EARNINGS with No TRAFFIC NEEDED)"

this ebook will not be FREE and this method would be EXCLUSIVELY GOOD for 100 people only!!! gonna release soon!

EDITED:
    goin to school for now, gonna check this when im back.. goodluck! i need your idea so that i can assure i am releasing a 100% unique method and never been released yet! Thanks!.bye for now!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
    lala1987, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  2. akira07

akira07 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi because you said the method is unique, i think there will be no people who give right answer. LOL

But ok, i'll try:

Your method is to making facebook fan page, and puts some CPA banner on the page. Then, you advertise your page via microworkers site just like fiverr.com

(Anyway i will send you a PM but not about this contest, just read it)

akira07, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  3. lala1987

lala1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i was expecting around few people will get this correct, the 100% unique method was simply trying to say that this method was not been release yet by anyone.. i'm making this contest, to get an idea, and to prove to myself that im releasing a 100% Unique method, my own method and not just a rehashed from another method , because i have seen several method that was been rehashed and rehashed!. well this method of mine was 100% unique and never been release by anyone yet!im 99.8% sure! :)

lala1987, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  4. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Your just trying to steal our ideas.

macdonjo, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  5. arghya

arghya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good call mate, I was going to say the same, this looks like a collection where the thread starter will simply collect ideas here then create an ebook and sell here or anywhere else.

arghya, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  6. lala1987

lala1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no mate, my ebook was already ready and will be release within 24 hours after closing this thread!
    i just need this thread to make sure that the ebook i gonna release was 100% Unique method and NEVER BEEN RELEASED by anyone yet! thats why i am willing to pay $100 just for guessing the EXACT method found in my ebook(its already finished mate, no worry that i will steal ideas from anyone here) because i already have lot of cpalead niches /ebooks, that have been done reading and in my collections! Proof:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

its not apps nor scripts neither!.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9940/rewardsm.jpg
    http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1019/script4.jpg
    http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6817/script5.jpg

so no worry mate that i'm stealing ideas , i just need someone to guess the method in my ebook!

lala1987, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  7. arghya

arghya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    there are long list, which is your ebook exactly ?

arghya, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  8. lala1987

lala1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the list i have showed you was my collections of ebook whick some of this i got for free, and some of this was i personally bought!
    my ebook WAS NOT ON THAT LIST, the screenshot of long list above was just trying to say that my ebook wasn't exaclty the same ebook from that mate!

anyway, this is the front cover of my ebook:
    [​IMG]

the design sucks but the CONTENT INSIDE rocks! its 100% Unique and SMARTEST METHOD that can MULTIPLY your EARNINGS with LESS EFFORT REQUIRED! No TRAFFIC but PURE LEADS! :)

lala1987, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  9. buyandsale

buyandsale Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    CPAlead SMARTEST Method this title is good but i think so this e-book will be all in one guide means in one guide i will get old and new method i.e. mix with update version ...
    am i right lala1987 ?

buyandsale, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  10. lala1987

lala1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    absolutely a big big NO! :) as what i told a while ago, its not a REHASHED ebook.. and it doesnt involve getting any idea from any ebook! the METHOD was pretty SIMPLE and easy to follow, the SMARTEST method that was NEVER BEEN RELEASE yet so far as far as i know, i am 99.8% sure , this kind of method inside my ebook was not yet been released so far,! This is the smartest method! If your earning HIGH then 100% you can MULTIPLY your earnings by doing this kind of method, if your not earning high and your problem was traffic or you was just LAZY then this ebook was best for you!:eek:

lala1987, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  11. buyandsale

buyandsale Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its k
    again mine another guess is
    I think so this method is about aweber likely which im using or joining some mailing programs to get automated leads from targeted people ...

buyandsale, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  12. lala1987

lala1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice try but not this kind of method,it doesnt involve building LIST or any OPT in.

lala1987, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  13. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    This doesn't make sense to me. If someone DOES guess your method, then it will be publically available and indexed for everyone to see, so how will you be able to exclusively sell it to 100 people when it will be posted here for free? No one will buy it.

The other thing is, if someone knows a really great, unique, method then they would be crazy to post it for free here when they could sell it or keep it secret for their own personal use. Most of what is sold here is just rehashed crap that's not worth buying...no one in their right mind would just give away a unique method they are using.

So, the most you'll get posted here is just the rehashed stuff that is common knowledge. Sorry, but that's just how it is. Internet marketers who are truly successful are quite a secretive lot. They dont like the competition ;)

asmodeus, Dec 8, 2010 IP
    Jerlene.net likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.