1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are Binladen's videos Funny or Tragedy ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Elberengy, Dec 5, 2010.

I don't know why I laugh when I watch his "tapes" on youtube , Why does he bring his gun just beside him ? Is it to be like a Formal terrorist or so :D ? , Does he really have all this claimed power around the world ? or Just a part of the American propaganda .

I actually don't support him , I'm against those terrorists but the question is here just about Binladen . Does he have all this claimed power ?

Elberengy, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  2. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dont know about that, but he is becoming young day by day, is he really exist :D
    [​IMG]

Vebtools, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  3. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    It's just some New Looks and Cosmetic surgeries , Just like a singer who would like to impress his fans with his new looks :D ( Joke )

Elberengy, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those two could easily be different people. He may be dead or alive, but most of the world will not accept either answer for another 60 years, just like Elvis. His image is just far to useful to the people fighting for control of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Without such a figurehead, most of those people would just go back to growing opium and living in peace.

Obamanation, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    A lot of the footage Al Qaeda releases is recycled from years before, but Osama discusses enough current events to make it reasonable to believe that he's still alive.

His being alive is somewhat irrelevant, because he's just one dickhead. Al-Qaeda, Wahhabism, Salafism, Islam, etc... will all continue with or without him. The Muslims have been murdering people for more than a thousand years, one grizzly old goat rapist doesn't make much of a difference one way or the other.

I will never forget the Indonesian tsunami "victim" lining up to receive U.S. government aid while wearing an Osama bin Laden t-shirt. Osama is just a poster child for a truly sick group of assholes.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
    Will.Spencer, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  6. betaturn

betaturn Peon

Best Answers:
    His videos are neither funny nor tragedy, simply fake.

betaturn, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  7. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    You are totally mistaken . yeah I agree that AlQaeda are murderers but I don't agree that "Muslims" have been murderers in the last 1000 years . I think every religion has good and bad people , What do you think of the Crusades ? Were they good or bad ? Were they Muslims ?

Elberengy, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Muhammad, the first Muslim, was a thief and murderer. He invented Islam as a tool for recruiting brigands to his caravan raiding teams.

In the intervening years Islam has spread to dominate a significant portion of the globe through terrorism and murder. Hell, they overran Spain until they were finally completely repulsed in the 15th century.

Read this to get just a wee bit of clue regarding the Crusades.

9. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    Looooool , What you say is completely a Lie that have no Base of truth nor any Evidence (except your anti-Islamic made up sites ) . No need to read other lies about the Crusades , It's just a waste of time . You lie and then believe your lies and tell it to others . LOL , At first when I used to visit this section I thought people here are expressing and discussing opinions , at the end I realized that they were driven by hatred and not free thinkers as they think . I think it's no need to wast my time in this section LOl .

Elberengy, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Keep your head buried in the sand if it makes you happy. The truth is out here, waiting for you.

11. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ya and 9/11 was also a lie .

Who did 9/11 ?

ApocalypseXL, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  12. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The 'religion of peace' has been spread through the blade of sword throughout history. I was just reading about this Sikh figure in the 17th century, who was fighting the Muslim rulers of North India for their tyranny on non-Muslims. The way he was tortured after being caught b the Muslims is just horrible:

sar420, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  13. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know , Maybe the US , Maybe What is called "AlQaeda" , Maybe Israel . You are asking a Hard question that you don't even know its real answer .

Elberengy, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  14. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    I know the real answer because a friend of mine lost a relative in Tower II and he documented himself on the matter . It's also the reason I bought the Coran . Still it is alarming that ~80% of the muslims believe that the Jews did it to start a war against the muslims .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  15. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah well this may be probable that the Jews did that . Why rule it out ? , They won't do it directly ofcourse . Don't be dumb , They'll make it as if it's Muslims , or Maybe even AlQaeda is controlled by Jews , Nobody knows .

16. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Do you even hear yourself talking ? If you want to wipe out most of the muslims all you have to do is design a "golden bug" . A virus that will decimate arabs but leave others relatively unharmed . It will cost only several millions to develop and deploy . It's far more cost effective and generates far less heat .

You guys talk like you know black ops but I can bet you never spent one night in the dark eavesdropping and then creating chaos in a group using the acquired info .

17. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    Lol , your post made me laugh like hell . Thanks for it , Joke of the year !

18. setset

setset Peon

Best Answers:
    Peace.
    Pretty good answer. I think the man is dead. Benazir Bhutto said that bin laden was murdered and she was assassinated shortly after. We'll probably never know what she knows. The figure of bin laden is powerful. Funny? No. Tragic? Indeed. Not him, but what he did to us. And I'm not talking about 911. Maybe he was a litmus test.
    Peace.

setset, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  19. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:

Ya bio warfare is such a funny thing . I loled like hell when I saw someone infected whit West Nile .

Also : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

20. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah Muslims commonly say that 9/11 was a Jewish conspiracy whereas it's accepted that Al-Qaeda was behind it so many Muslims say Al-Qaeda is an agent of USA and Israel but not sure who say it, believe it too. Al-Qaeda (and also Taliban) murdered Muslims several times more than American solders, so why no any protest/demonstration in streets against Al-Qaeda we saw in Islam world, whereas recently have seen many demonstration in Pakistan for execute of Asia Bibi that poor Pakistani Christian mother.
    How can justify it? Islamophobia?

babak44, Dec 7, 2010 IP