1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion DigitalPoint Spell Mistake - Members or Memebers ? :D

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by marshal_ramdev, Dec 7, 2010.

HI ,

I was first confuse about selecting Prefix. :) First I select bug but changed my mind and lets say it a Suggestion.

I was searching @ tools of Dp and there i saw Search Engine Position Tool , i was curious to know about this tool so visited this link http://tools.digitalpoint.com/tracker.php , after reading it , it was time for Tracker Settings so i visited http://tools.digitalpoint.com/tracker.php?do=settings this link.

There i was reading and i stopped and was shocked that a forum / coders of Digitalpoint can do this simple ' common ' spell mistake.

Note: searching deeper than 20 positions and automatically checking all rankings at night is only available to premium memebers. .

[​IMG]

I wasn't expecting such a common mistake from DP. though all of us do mistakes but DP such a large forum :rolleyes: lol.

And members here at DigitalPoint , what we do here ? just to visit Buy & Sell ? or commenting people's thread , insulting them ? sometime helping lol ? If this forum has given us so much then we should also give something in return.

Shawn , rename it to Members. :D

thnx

Marshal

marshal_ramdev, Dec 7, 2010 IP
    Mightee likes this.
  2. marshal_ramdev

marshal_ramdev Member

Best Answers:
    At least give a reply that you have done it ;) :D

marshal_ramdev, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  3. TG2006

TG2006 Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm not surprised.

TG2006, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  4. marshal_ramdev

marshal_ramdev Member

Best Answers:
    lol , do you have found any mistakes ? ;)

marshal_ramdev, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  5. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    OP.

You really did spent your time just to do this? lol. And you speak as if your English is way better than Shawn's. Seriously, this thread is crap and really not worth replying to. I just had to point out that everybody makes mistakes and that includes you, me and Shawn, so live with it.

Grimm, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  6. marshal_ramdev

marshal_ramdev Member

Best Answers:
    Where i said that my english is better than you or Shawn ? .. lol .. i didn't get why people like you start these kind of things which other didn't expect ?

You read my whole thread first what you are trying to say i already posted it in my thread. don't try to be oversmart . You are just posting crap and want only to increase your post ;)

This is a suggestion for DP not for you got that and Shawn is the owner of world's No.1 Forum so i write his name. Indeed you have to take a class of English " Speaking & Reading " . You me are nothing in front of Shawn.

Atleast i gave time to find this smal. mistake and posted this on DP .

thnx

Marshal

marshal_ramdev, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  7. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh right. Last time I checked, I have no external links to any of my personal blogs in my signature. How about yours? Then again, you're always free to promote your own stuff here.

Grimm, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  8. marshal_ramdev

marshal_ramdev Member

Best Answers:
    lol ... atleast I am using the feature like others do :) and its your choice mate if you want to add your website / blog here. I ain't promoting my websites ;) .. i just put my sig.

and see you are going out of the topic , Now where the sig. comes from ?? i start this thread for something else you are taking it away ;)

thnx

Marshal

9. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes small spelling mistakes happen, ive seen such mistakes on even the biggest sites throughout the internet. Unfortunately we're humans, mistakes happen and until we find the mistakes we cannot fix them ;)

Stingerftw, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  10. marshal_ramdev

marshal_ramdev Member

Best Answers:
    Thats what i wrote that MISTAKES = HUMANS. I just pointed out :) the mistake and post it :)