1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Spinning?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by teohcl, Dec 6, 2010.

Anyone here using articles spinning software? Just wonder whether the spinning software can avoid duplicate contents? Any idea? Please help. Thanks

teohcl, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not me if you're gonna make a good article it needs to be 100% original . The Internet is already full of crap .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  3. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hasn't this been discussed here just recently?

smile633, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  4. slymarketing

slymarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read more about it here:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=276872

I don't use any software, as I want my articles to be 100% original. But if you're looking for traffic without much effort, then I've heard a lot of good things about article spinning.

What's important is that you use copyscape (or any similar software) to check the article if it's original or too similar to the other article.

slymarketing, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  5. Philvault

Philvault Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spunned articles are used to spread the link and not to gain high ranking results. Avoid using rubbish on your money site. I'm not sure though how g*oogle will be treating this type of content in the future and how severe it will affect your rankings.

Philvault, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  6. MelbourneGraphicDesign

MelbourneGraphicDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be wise not to use any software that spin articles. If they can escape being seen as duplicate content, all it would bring you is a few backlinks. As much as possible though, you should post original articles, especially if you want to generate site traffic.

MelbourneGraphicDesign, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  7. voipmaniac

voipmaniac Peon

Best Answers:
    I have my articles written by writers in UAW format and use their spinner to combine the articles and have multiple versions of it before submitting them to article sites.

voipmaniac, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  8. Imdadc

Imdadc Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality spin article also a great source to get traffic if it is human readable :) The Best Spinner is my first choice to spin article as they have thousands of synonyms collection.

Imdadc, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  9. vikassam321

vikassam321 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Best Spinner is my first choice to spin article as they have thousands of synonyms collection.

vikassam321, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  10. romika

romika Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Use this site it could spin article.
    http://hostbie.com/rewrite/

I hope you will like it enjoy!

romika, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  11. blessedshadow

blessedshadow Peon

Best Answers:
    Original contents are still the best but if there are in need of so much articles. A spinner software is good to save time and money. I use the best spinner.

blessedshadow, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  12. scyuang

scyuang Peon

Best Answers:
    people keeps saying the best spinner is the tool to get spun articles....you can try it. Personally i had some experience with it, it is pretty good.

scyuang, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  13. blueoceans

blueoceans Peon

Best Answers:
    Spinning an article is good but is better to have your own article whit original content beucose it will do better in search engines,plus you will not have problems submiting them to article directorys.
    Good Luck

blueoceans, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  14. AlexDumitru

AlexDumitru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to make money, then write your own articles, though you can spin them if you're satisfied with cents.

AlexDumitru, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  15. bellis160

bellis160 Peon

Best Answers:
    Article spinning has its place. But never ever put spun articles on your money sites. That's where you want to put your linkbait. But don't think spun articles are all crap. I was using an article distribution service that had a build in spinner. My spun articles were distributed across the internet, including EZA, without a single rejection. You just need to know how to spin the articles right.

I occasionally use The Best Spinner from Jon Ledger, but it does take several hours to set up the article before I spin. When I'm done I will have about 50 articles, 30 to 60 percent unique. Good enough for most article directories and my satellite sites. Just for getting backlinks. It would take me a lot longer to write the articles by hand. I publish them under different pseudonyms at different directories. It works for me.

bellis160, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  16. BrianTubbs

BrianTubbs Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I've never been satisfied with the quality of articles I've tried to spin with software. I suppose if I'm using a pen name, don't care about quality, and just want backlinks, spinning might work. But if I put my name to it, I want quality.

BrianTubbs, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  17. contentcreat0r

contentcreat0r Peon

Best Answers:
    there are some free article spinning software programs available spinnerchief is a good one...

contentcreat0r, Jan 25, 2011 IP