1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LondonCloseForex.com - $50/Sale -the Most Trusted Name In Forex Educ. Official Thread

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tropicaL, Dec 5, 2010.

[​IMG]

Re: LondonCloseForex.com

Welcome Webmasters,

We are pleased to announce our brand new in-house affiliate program for the hottest Forex product we have ever promoted. Earn 50$ per sale (retail price is $197)
    If you can generate 10+ sales per month, you will be entitled to "Super Affiliate" commission structure.

Product Info: Trader Shirley Hudson has created a forex trading strategy that has resulted in 90%+ winning trades as recorded since Jan 4. 2010. Shirley along with veteran trader Vic Noble provide step-by-step training in this video course.

If you have a trading related website we would like to invite you to join our affiliate program: http://www.londoncloseforex.com/affiliate

In the past we have used Share A Sale, this is the first time we are launching an in-house affiliate program and we are very excited to be using Post Affiliate Pro 4 with DirectLink technology. DirectLinks allow qualified webmasters to link directly to our site without any affiliate code in the url and receive full tracking and statistics!

tropicaL, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  2. rustij64

rustij64 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds very good Jason. I was actually doing some research on Forex programs and thought this is a great niche to get into. I'll be sure to look at your site and contact you if I have any questions :)

Best of luck,
    James.

rustij64, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  3. tropicaL

tropicaL Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks James! It is an excellent niche and is growing rapidly. I've seen this market explode in the last few years and I think it's still just the beginning compared to where it will go.

tropicaL, Dec 5, 2010 IP