1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for full-time Writer and SEO/SEM expert

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Robert Kennedy, Dec 1, 2010.

Hi,

I am looking for an overseas employee to work full-time (40 hours per week) as a writer and linkbuilder.

Duties would include researching and writing articles, and building a wide variety of links manually (blog comments, profile links, wiki's, forum posts ect...). You should be able to quickly find sites to link from on your own.

Written topics will be on bodybuilding, fitness, health, seo and internet marketing.

I require someone who follows instructions, is reliable, responds to emails, and is availble through skype or google chat. I pay every Friday through paypal. During the trial period I would pay at the end of each day.

Please apply with a list of your qualifications, experience, examples of your work, and expected renumeration.

Robert Kennedy, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  2. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you're open to working with companies i have an offer for you :)
    Thanks for your time.
    -S

~~~~, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  3. gargirao

gargirao Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am Gargi an SEO article writer. I have been working for an IT company for the past four years. I am well versed with technicality needed for an SEO article. I have been writing articles on mobile technology etc.iPad,iPhone Black Berry etc.
    My articles are listed on the first page of Google and also have published in Ezine! I keep writing web content, SEO articles, Technical and non technical articles, press releases, forums and blogs. Writing has been my passion led profession.
    Simplicity catches people. I love to write simple and straight forward carrying the message to the people. I am well versed with an American as well as British English. After entering IT field I have become more confident and write article. All my articles have been listed in the Google!
    Apart from this I am interested in writing own blogs on different topics like fashion ,corporate, women in business, business schools, wineries of the world and anecdotes etc. This goes on creative writing. I can do technical as well as creative writing.
    I find this is the best way to market online. Nothing can be so interesting as an SEO. We are a team of 5 members offering SEO services full fledged.
    Thank you

gargirao, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  4. Jenifer Douglas

Jenifer Douglas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am an expert article writer and SEO professional. I write contents on various niches though fitness, weight loss is SEO are my forte. I provide article writing and submission, pres release, forum posting, blog commenting, directory submission, bookmarking, SMM, link buiding, link wheels, web 2.0, email marketing services and more. I have been working for clients in the past and even in ongoing projects.

My article writing services cost $3 for a 500 word article and SEO sevice rates will be revealed on request.

Please contact me at for more details.

Regards.

Jenifer Douglas, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  5. renanorola

renanorola Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested on this project please email me on renanorola @ yahoo dot com..

renanorola, Apr 22, 2011 IP