1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do I use?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Bestmiler, Oct 8, 2006.

I want to make a site and have people fill in information (name, #, email address, etc) to receive a free product. After they submit the info, they'll be taken to a site that confirms that the product will be shipped soon. I want to be able to see the information (names, #, email address, etc) of every person who submits for a free product. what I have to use an autoresponder for this or can I use some php? Not really sure. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Bestmiler, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  2. RedruM*

RedruM* Peon

Best Answers:
    php , I think's the best. You could email them the link so you know that theya are using there own email

RedruM*, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  3. nks

nks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    definitely you can use php to do that, but got to get someone who's well-expertise in that area to do it for you.

nks, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  4. Bestmiler

Bestmiler Peon

Best Answers:
    "You could email them the link so you know that theya are using there own email"
    Thats a great piece of advice....never thought about it.

"got to get someone who's well-expertise in that area to do it for you."
    where can I find a person who knows how to do this?

Bestmiler, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  5. NeilW

NeilW Peon

Best Answers:
    You could use php scripts to do this but I would say you would be better off using an autoresponder package for this. It will allow you to build a list of contacts, and email a download link to them once they have submitted their info to you.

Then use the list to promote other good products to them......:)

NeilW, Oct 8, 2006 IP