1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Loudmo

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by aries_6484, Nov 15, 2010.

Is Loudmo.com paying its members? :confused:

aries_6484, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, they pay. :)

mtmjohn, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  3. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    yes they do . visit Affiliatepaying and read reviews .

alexgreatcpa, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  4. TheGregoryvan

TheGregoryvan Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I was supposed to get paid yesterday i.e. the 1st of December coz i had reached my payout level in Oct. Thats on the basis of their NET 30 rule. But they haven't paid me yet. I contacted my affiliate manager Mr.Jose knowing well he wouldn't reply ...and of course he hasn't replied. I also posted a support ticket to which they haven't replied. Well in short..I dunno who got paid but I haven't been paid. Here are two pics showing my earned money and my support ticket. [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

TheGregoryvan, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  5. mWebware

mWebware Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think they don't pay anymore. They had golden era and paid thousands of $$$. However, I think they haven't money to pay.

I remove Loudmo from my sites. I didn't receive at least my September payments.

It's not good idea to use Loudmo anymore.

mWebware, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  6. chelmedia

chelmedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
  7. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    that is the worst thing that can happen to someone, sorry for you guys, these people I just don't get, affiliates work hard for their commission and then they don't even get paid for it.... grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

rlerza, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  8. TheGregoryvan

TheGregoryvan Peon

Best Answers:
    Well they're obviously not threatened by me going public. I'll wait for another day and start reporting them as scam/fraud on relevant websites.

TheGregoryvan, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  9. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They will pay you, dont worry... Loudmo is still growing, getting new products, innovations in the system and without happy publishers it would not work, so if you are not cheating you will get paid for sure... only problem is that is not NET30 you receive it but NET30 when they start looking at your account.

My average to get payment is usually 10 days delayed even I am in close contact with them.

webmoney, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  10. TheGregoryvan

TheGregoryvan Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I certainly hope they pay me before the authorities come down on their website. Inspite of repeated support tickets and mails to my affiliate manager they have neglected to respond so they forced my hand and I have...well lets just say 'alerted' appropriate authorities in their country (Costa Rica), international cyber fraud websites and am going to spend rest of this evening posting threads at every major earning spot forum.

TheGregoryvan, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  11. mWebware

mWebware Active Member

Best Answers:
    LoudMo reply to me.

They told me to, they will send money to my paypal

I didn't choose Paypal as my payment method, But Now I updated account and add Paypal address as secondary payment method.

I am waiting for payments. Let's see

mWebware, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  12. TheGregoryvan

TheGregoryvan Peon

Best Answers:
    Well they told you something thats SOMETHING...they haven't told me anything. I already have my paypal registered with them.

13. New2thegame08

New2thegame08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm loving that new VLC product :)

New2thegame08, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  14. Luca26

Luca26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes they pay. Just got my payment yesterday (Net 30)

[​IMG]

Luca26, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  15. visualjava1216

visualjava1216 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good for you lucas, I have earned $178 from august, september, october and still NO payment received from LoudMo. its now dec 3 2010 and still nothing. I have opened a support ticket but NO reply yet. I hope they still pay coz i need to pay hosting fees..

visualjava1216, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  16. TheGregoryvan

TheGregoryvan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey visual. Same story with me too. I never got paid and it took me 2 months just like you. I wrote support tickets, contacted affiliate manager and no replies. I finally have reported them as fraud websites at different report centers.

17. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate... stop it... you are crazy... is it your first money made online or why are you so inpatient? Now you are risking everybody else money not to be paid because of you.... I dont think that authorities will do something but your behavior is not adequate. Did you try to contact them via IM? They are also on Skype beside other IMs so its easy to reach.

And do not expect to be paid during weekend.

And as I said before you were nervous already 30th December.

So which day was first day you accumulated your minimum payment? What is your payment method?

webmoney, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  18. TheGregoryvan

TheGregoryvan Peon

Best Answers:
    If you think I'm crazy then you and everyone else on this planet is crazy as well to expect their earned money "Mate". And what everybody else are you talking about? You? From your reaction I would say you sound hurt....as in someone from Loudmo with an alias would feel hurt. I wasn't nervous from the 30th. In the support ticket it shows 30th but where I am it was already the 1st. Their own rules say that they pay on a Net 30 basis which means 30 days after one has reached pay out level. Legitimately they are required to pay according to their own rules or do they mean to say that their rules exist only for others? Why should I wait even a minute after my money becomes due? Why should anyone who has worked hard to earn money wait? Thats my money, give it to me as simple as that. I reached my payout level on the 28th of October 2010. I contacted them with a support ticket in November 'asking' if it was due time and they were quick to respond that it wasn't because they were paying out for September and I was silent because I had undertaken to follow their rules. But this month when I became eligible why am I not being paid? HELL! Am I not even entitled to a response from them? My payment system is paypal. It wasn't a weekend before today was it? or when this month started? i'll give you some great reasons why authorities should take action:

1) Discriminatory practice: Others have been paid but I have not. Why not? Am I not equal to them? They seem pretty BIASED against my region.

2) Wilfull Negligence of contractual terms: All of their affiliates are in an express and written Agreement with them to get paid when they get them installs. We got them their installs now what about their part of the deal? When we stake a claim they show negligence to our legitimate demands?

3) Fraud: Plain and simple. They said one thing, took the image of a respectable business to instill confidence in us and put us to work, took our work, profited from it and paid us not.

4) Cyber crime: They may be Mcafee certified but their programs display malware behaviour once installed. All my friends and other installers have complained of abnormal PC reaction after the installs. Thats why I removed their gateways and stopped using their products. The deception becomes clear once the programs are installed...they become invisible. One cannot even uninstall them. Spreading malware is a cyber crime.

5) Deficiency in services: They have provided support facility but they do not support when required. That is a consumer related tort in any country.

I gave them a fair intimation through their own support but they probably think they're too high and mighty. My next move will be to alert the proprietors of the brands they market. I am pretty sure well known brands like babelfish and VLC would not like to associate with fraudulent organisations. But I will still wait till Monday night to do that.

TheGregoryvan, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  19. vninfo

vninfo Peon

Best Answers:
    LM is best in pay per install!

vninfo, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  20. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    They don't seem that big, but if you have to ask if they are paying their members, maybe someone who has been paid can vouch for them

golfpro1, Dec 4, 2010 IP