1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Submission Service + Article Writing + SEO - Cheapest Around

Discussion in 'Services' started by Griggs117, Dec 3, 2010.

Article submissions is one of the most powerful tools in SEO. I can guarantee thousands of backlinks for your site. Some of them are found by Google within literally minutes. Submissions can help you go all the way to the top page of Google, and it can do it very quickly.

Services I Offer:

Article Writing: Often, most people doing submissions are submitting the same article over and over and over. This looks very suspicious to Google, and believe it or not it can hurt your rankings. When I write articles to be submitted, however, I personally write them in spin format myself. I spin on 3 different levels, paragraph, sentence and word. Every article I write has a 40% variance and above. This means I can submit this article over 2000 times, and it will never be the exact same article twice. I use ABSOLUTELY NO AUTOMATED TOOLS for this. I believe content that is not only different from each other, but also human readable is key. Even if garbage spun articles slip past the article directory and get published, you lose a lot of potential traffic from the articles themselves. My articles will be 100% grammatically correct each and every time I spin it.

Directory Submissions: I can submit to over 3000 directories per article. Not all of these submissions will go through, however. But if you purchase an article from me, I will guarantee 75%. If for some reason the approval rate is lower than that, I will make up the difference with another submission on the house. I can either use my own author accounts, or create a new one for you. I apologize, but I can not use author accounts you already own for security purposes.

SEO Service: I also specialize in on-site and off-site SEO. If you want a consultation, I'll be happy to help you out. I will give SEO consults to package 4+ purchasers for free.

Packages:

Submission Package 1: 500 article directory submissions - $25

Submission Package 2: 1000 article directory submissions - $45

Submission Package 3: 1500 article directory submissions - $65

Submission Package 4: 2000 article directory submissions + free SEO consult - $85

Submission Package 5: 2500 article directory submissions + free SEO consult - $105

Submission Package 6: 3000 article directory submissions + free SEO consult + free 300 word article - $125

Author Account Creation: I will make a separate author account for you for a 1 time $10 fee. I will use any information you want.

Article Writing: A 300 word article is $10. This may seem pricey, but it actually becomes over 1500 words when I write in spun format.

SEO Consults: $15 per hour

Contact me via aim, yahoo or msn, or email me at dgriggs [at] gmail [dot] com

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
    Griggs117, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  2. Infiniterb

Infiniterb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can vouch that Grigg's does good work. I've gotten numerous articles from him on time and well written for a separate project. His article submission service is top notch.

Infiniterb, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  3. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey id like to review:

1 free Submission Package 6 - includes SEO consult and free 300 word spin format article

Also if well done i can provide a lot of work.

Please PM me with details and bulk prices.

Thanks

Morgan, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  4. kess070

kess070 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi

i'd like review: free Submission Package 3 and will post a review. pls pm me with details

thx

K

kess070, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  5. medx

medx Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am interested in the free Review Submission Package 3

Thanks,
    Medx

medx, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  6. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have given the Package 6 review to Morgan, and the two Package 3 reviews to kess070 and leelaprasad. Thank you all for your interest in my service!

Griggs117, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  7. kess070

kess070 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

I received a review copy from the OP (with thanks).

I was given package 3 and sent a submission report within around a day (very quick response time). The OP submitted a duplicate article (as opposed to a spun version to all the directories) The number of sumissionns done actually exceeded the packahge amount (1200 successful submissions). However, since not all sites report pending articles, there were 376 approved articles on the report. I actually searched for article title in quotes and found at least 1,000 results indexed, which was nice.

So overall a good service for submiting and getting same article approved quickly in different directories.

cheers

K

kess070, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  8. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Article wasn't spun? To me this sounded like the most appealing part of the service. If it's not spun well, google will soon kick most of the duplicates out of it's index.

heidrek, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  9. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Package 3 doesn't come with an article, kess070 provided what he wanted me to submit, and it was not in spin format.

Griggs117, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  10. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So, if I take a submission package and buy the article from you, how many times do you spin it? for example if I take package 2 and have you write/spin the article how many times does it get directories does each spun version get submitted to?

heidrek, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  11. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I spin it on 3 different levels, first the paragraph, then the sentence, then the word. It comes out to about a 40% variance which is about enough for 3,000 unique submissions. It's completely different each time it's spun. I can provide a sample if you'd like.

12. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So for a 500 directory submission package you'd spin it to 40% variance how many times?

heidrek, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  13. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I write in spin syntax. Like this: {Hello|Hi|Hey}. So for a 500 directory submission package i would spin it 500 times, and they would all come out unique.

14. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, and you do that all manually? You mention not using software in your original post - how do you achieve 40% variance in each article without software to automate the process for you? Doesn't that take forever?

I'm always looking for good article writng/submission/spinning services and I'd be interested in trying yours. do you have any review copies still available?

heidrek, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  15. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't use software to replace the words, aka a thesaurus replacement. When you spin like that, it often doesn't make any sense. But I write in this syntax in a way that makes sense no matter which word is chosen. And yes, I use a program to select the words at random for me.

As for review copies, I gave them all out, but one person still hasn't responded yet. If you'd like to pm me, we can possibly work out a discounted package for you.

16. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I have now used this service and here is my feedback so far:

First and foremost, I had a package where the article is written and spun for me. the article was well researched and written, and spun versions remained readable, I would actually say that this is some of the best spinning I have seen yet.

Work was completed very quickly, and a report was sent to me showing over 200 submissions, along with their status, the PR of the directory and the article url. So far not many of the aticles have been indexed, but it has been literally 24 hours or less since the work was done so frankly I'd be surprised with anything else. i expect to get a better idea of how Google treats these articles in the next couple of weeks, and I'll update this thread then.

there's a large number of directories, with PR ranges from 0-6 from what I've seen, including some no-follow directories, but I actually think this is a good thing. A few no-follow links to your site adds authenticity.

the bottom line here is that I'm very satisfied with the service I have recieved and I will be using this service again both for my own sites and also for some of my clients to build an excellent base of links.

I can safely recommend this service to others and have given Griggs117 +ve itrader.

One other point - great communication from the seller, which is always a great thing.

heidrek, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  17. Griggs117

Griggs117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for this review, I am also pleased with how good of a buyer heidrek has been and have also given him iTrader. As far as no-follow links are concerned, I can't say one way or the other whether they do actually help your search engine rankings. Google for one has "said" that they do not, but some people believe that they still do. I do know one thing for certain though, they don't hurt your rankings, and they do make your site look more natural. In my opinion, I think they do help your rankings, but not as much as a dofollow link.

Griggs117, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  18. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I received the free submission package to review.

I was very pleased with the work and found the spinning and article submissions to be of very high quality, Griggs is great to work with and answers all queries etc quickly.

I have since purchased another package from him and currently in the process of organising a bulk order deal.

Morgan, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  19. Me_I_Funk

Me_I_Funk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi.

Just a few words about the service.

I purchased package 2 + OP's article this week. Article was written very fast - less than a day. And submissions were made within a couple of hours after providing keywords and links to OP. Also i got some bonus submissions (thanks), may be just because of being among the first to use the service (that wasn't a review copy).
    A bit later i got a report with 228 links, PR of directory, category and status (pending/approved). Articles are human readable and unique enough.
    Links to my site were placed right after the article. I'd prefer them to be somewhere in the article (context links), but i suppose in that case price would be much more higher. But on the plus side of this approach is that you can easily create deep links for your site.
    It should be noted that communication was really great and i got some useful pieces of advice.
    Will monitor the results for a few days to see how it works for my site.
    But as for now i can say it's really worthwhile service.

Me_I_Funk, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  20. mrmax

mrmax Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if you spin article for each submission, i will order. pm me if yes.

mrmax, Jan 6, 2011 IP