1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need PHP and Javascript Coder.. Very odd type of job..

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Izikeo, Dec 2, 2010.

As the title says.. I need a PHP coder, and Javascript coder.. This job I have isnt one youd normally find..

Im currently working on my PHP and Javascript, and need someone to teach me what I cant learn myself.. Which seems to be ALOT.

Things im looking for:

1. Online a good bit
    2. MUST HAVE MSN, and not yahoo.. Straight up MSN
    3. Very experianced with the codes and works in the best style coding possible
    4. Accepts Paypal
    5. Isnt crazy expensive per hour..
    6. Willing to work at a Per session, or Per hour rate depending on what i need to learn..
    7. And some other things i may not be thinking of.
    8. Has experiance with Team Viewer, or programs like it, and also has experiance with Dream Weaver.

This will not be a one time job.. It will be continous untill I feel I am ready to provide my current clients with a full knowledge of PHP and Javascript.

The last coder I hired, was good but he was constantly busy working on other things.. So it naturally didnt work out.. You must have some spare time to teach me..

I dont mind waiting for you to teach me if you ARE busy.. but im not gonna wait weeks or months to be taught. Hope you can understand this..

Contact me on MSN ASAP:

Lets see if we can work all this out..

PS: I dont mind paying half upfront for a while, untill I get to know you and trust you.. Then i dont mind paying full upfront when I KNOW ill get service for my money.

PSS: I am a very quick learner.. I learned HTML and CSS in like a weeks time.. From no knowledge to fully coding PSDs for top companys..

Izikeo, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  2. Nightscream

Nightscream Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please give us a small brief of what you need to learn. I have my php zend 5.3 certificate.

Nightscream, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  3. Izikeo

Izikeo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anything PHP and Javascript related.. I need to be able to code anything my Clients throw at me.. I dont know much as it is.. So I need to learn quite a bit.

Things like

PHP Security.. Making my code secure and less hackable..
    PHP Search functions..
    PHP Advanced CMS
    PHP Etc..

Wordpress coding

EVERYTHING javascript

Jquery maybe? Im not entirely sure what the difference been jquery and javascript is..

Also, if your prices arent to bad.. I dont mind starting fresh and relearning things ive already learned.

Izikeo, Dec 2, 2010 IP