1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks indexing emergency

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mario195, Dec 2, 2010.

I have 2 affiliate sites for clickbank digital products, one concerning gambling niche (blackjack software more precise) and one concerning forex niche. My sites are currently on position 11th and 12th in natural ranking of google.com for keywords that have around 3000 broad searches per month. I am from Romania and in order to see the results in USA I access google.com by using Hide My Ass free proxy service. My sites are built in Wordpress by following Google Sniper book of George Brown. These sites are sniper style sites, that is are optimized for a single keyword each of them. In order to increase their Google ranking I have used article marketing, social bookmarking and link exchange as link building techniques. Link exchange was very low effective because, as my sites have PR0, I was able to make only 5 link exchanges. I have posted almost 100 articles on almost 100 article directories, one article on each directory. So my links come from different PR sites and from different IP addresses. I have posted around 6 articles per day for each of my sites. The articles are not totally identical, so it's a slightly different version of article on each directory. As I am not a professional writer, in order to create content for my sites and for my articles, I have simply stolen content from 2 or 3 well written sites that are ranked in the top 3 pages of google results and rephrase it. For my articles, I have built a macro format with synonyms and I have introduced it in articlepool.com spinner. So I have obtained almost 100 slightly different versions of article to avoid duplicate content issue. I have done some on-page SEO but I have not edited the html code of my sites because, as far as I know, If you correctly fill the fields of the Wordpress template with keywords, the meta tags are automatically filled with the appropriate data. I have introduced LSI keywords in my sites' content. These LSI keywords are chosen from the first page of suggested keywords offered by google keyword tool, so the closest related ones to my main keyword in the vision of Google. In order to avoid overoptimization penalty from Google, I have varied the anchor text of my links, so only 33% of my links have the main keyword as anchor text, the rest of 66% of the links have exactly the above mentioned LSI keywords as anchor text. I request for help because the traffic I get is very low, that is 1 or 2 clicks per day. I need at least 25 clicks per day for each of my sites and, hoping that I will make a sale on 100 clicks, I will be able to live from this income. 1 or 2 clicks per day do not pay for my bils. I have accessed again each of the article directories and, where possible, I have extracted the urls of my already approved articles. I have checked them with the site:domain.com synthax to see if these articles are indexed by google. From 25 approved articles only 9 of them are already indexed by Google, that is for each of my sites. I need the rest of my articles and implicitly the coresponding links from the bio box to be indexed as soon as possible. I can't afford to wait weeks after weeks until the google spiders manage to finally index them. I need a quick indexing solution for my articles and for my sites' backlinks contained in the bio box of these articles. Can any body help me with an idea or advice?

Regards,

Mario

mario195, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  2. supersaiyantoto

supersaiyantoto Member

Best Answers:
    supersaiyantoto, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  3. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, if your websites are as hard to read as this text is, then it's no wonder you're not getting any traffic. And if you did, I'd be surprised if you ever get a sale.

Second, you mention article marketing and social media marketing as your main forms of marketing. Article marketing is ok, but not nearly as effective as it was just a few years ago. Now days people don't 'borrow' content from article directories nearly as much as they used to because of the Google duplicate content penalty, so you don't get a big return in backlinks from the articles. All you really get nowdays is the very small trickle of traffic from people who find the article organically, and click the link becuase they are, you know, actually interested.

Social media marketing isn't nearly as easy as just bookmarking your page. For each social marketing outlet, you have to build up a following of very targeted followers. That way when you bookmark something relevant, people that are interested in that niche will actually see, and hopefully click on your bookmark. In addition, social marketing provides only ONE TIME traffic. If you want consistant traffic from social media, you have to post many links, and often.

Also, you talk about the desire to get indexed quickly. The first thing you should do is make sure that the content is 100% unique. Does it pass copyscape? If so, then I'd use a ping site (like www.pingler.com) to at least notify Google of each page of new content.

Finally, what you really need to be doing is finding online communities of people who are interested in the types of services/products/information that you offer. When you find them, don't try to just spam them. Instead, become a contributing member of the community. Provide useful information to the community, answer questions, give people help. Try to become known as an authoritive representitive of the niche. Then you can let people know, subtly, that you have more of the information/products/services that they are interested in. Yes, this is very time intensive. But, if your livelihood depends on the success of your projects, then this is the best course of action.

selectsplat, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  4. poppaippi

poppaippi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will say keep doing what you are doing..and if your niche can be concurred, then you will see some results..but you have to stay consistence.

poppaippi, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  5. mario195

mario195 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry that you were dissapointed of my post but I am not a native english speaker. I just try my best. Probably you have considered my post too technically detailed but, if someone wants valuable help, he/she must clearly explain what exactly he/ she has done. I didn't use Twitter or Facebook and so on for my advertising. I do not intend to lose hundreds of hours with socializing. I have just posted bookmarks with my link and anchor text on 13 bookmarking sites like Mr. Wong or Jumptags.

mario195, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  6. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The problem with the text is not bad english or too technical. You wrote everything on the same line and that is making it very very hard to read. You must split the articles into small pieces of 3-4 sentences.

thedark, Dec 2, 2010 IP