1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i join a program in CJ that declined my application in an instant?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by etc, Dec 1, 2010.

it seems like it declined my application in an instant when i just click join program link. how can i join those program then?

etc, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  2. USaffiliate

USaffiliate Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to send a message to the advertiser, and it's up to the advertiser to choose whether he would respond to you or not.
    Try to explain briefly in your message the reasons you want to promote the advertiser and why it would be good for both sides (you and him) if you would run his campaigns etc.

Goodluck! :)

USaffiliate, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  3. frogjy

frogjy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can send email to them...but..most no response.....you can try it~

frogjy, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  4. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i did send an email i hope theyd reply back.

it happened about 7 of my application to the affiliates that i like to join to and i think theres no program left for my site.
    what are some of the reasons if you knew or how can i avoid this from happening?

etc, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  5. sagetips

sagetips Peon

Best Answers:
    This is annoying. CJ needs to change their policy for rejections - or make it clear that advertisers aren't accepting new sites. A rejection after a few days is understandable; the instant rejections are BS.

sagetips, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  6. jesicamaiden

jesicamaiden Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey i got a trick for you. Please pm me for approval in CJ. I tried it for couple of advertiser who reject instantly. It worked. I hope you dont mind donating something if it works for you ;)

jesicamaiden, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  7. websitelesson

websitelesson Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the instant rejection has to do something with the country you come from. Yes, as others suggested, you can write to them. But I don't think that you will be very successful. Just think about it from the Advertiser side: They have a million people promoting their products - so they don't need to do any effort to approve exactly you. I would just move on and work with the ones that accepted you.

websitelesson, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  8. myclip

myclip Peon

Best Answers:
    As @UAaffiliate mentioned below, you need to use mail feature in your CJ admin to contact them. I have been declined as default for Yahoo and HostGator but I have been now approved. However, remember that don't list a new sites when contacting them, just popular ones even one only and you can easily be approved. Good luck

myclip, Dec 7, 2010 IP