1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone use cartoons for selling your site and products?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Greg B, Nov 29, 2010.

I'll ask again if I've not already as I'm seeing a growing need for cartoons/illustrations to help sell products and services.

Since the web is a visual medium and toons have always boosted sales in advertising, I've had a lonnnnng good history of using toons to make money on the web. From comic books I've done to just simple toon ads I've never had a failure.

However in Internet Marketing I don't see toons and comics being used as much. Probably because they're so expensive but in today's IM arena, there are ways around it especially if someone does an ebook and has tons of affiliates to sell the product you can easily get a professional cartoonist on board and better brand yourself.

I'd like to do more animated toons but that costs even more money! I'll figure out a way to get more cartoonist/animators to be part of the process so I'm wondering which of you use toons in your services and products?

Greg B, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  2. Dolan

Dolan Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't personally use toons on my website but a good example would be Rapidshare when you download a file as a free user and then the cartoon man pops up and starts pumping up an inflatable sign that says "Buy Rapidshare Pro" a great example to get the viewers attention to an important point on the web page.

Dolan, Nov 29, 2010 IP