1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Try this new method to rank for your keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by coolfriend, Aug 7, 2010.

1. seo4me

seo4me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its age old method, getting content text from inner page linked to your home page, very good....
    nothing new in it.
    You tried it and succedded, congrats....because of less competition you didnt need that different submission techniques and efforts.

seo4me, Aug 8, 2010 IP
  2. listiaclone.com

listiaclone.com Member

Best Answers:
    @coolfriend

I have a question. You said make 20-30 pages with almost same keywords with little variation it means filling 20-30 web pages with only keywords(keyword stuffing) with no content. Am I right? If yes then how abt google. I've heard google banned these type of site(sites with spam, stuffing). If google banned this site then what will be impact on our main site because our main site's link is residing on all pages of that keywords filled site. Gide me pls...

Thanks in advance

listiaclone.com, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  3. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's good trick, internal link also work very well. it would be much batter if you can do social bookmark for each new page which create

sousen, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  4. bliz88

bliz88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, just checked out your website, seems its already quite well established even before it hit no.1 on google. Maybe the Lord's hands is upon your site. Who knows? Haha. Saw lots of comments in you site and the number of people online are quite impressive. This will be my first post on this forum and i can't believe i just found after attempting to do some SEO work, finding a site and trying to beat his backlinks. LOL.

I'm not quite sure with the strategy you suggested though, i doubt it would even work for my current project when you've got nothing.
    Thanks, pm me or add me up in facebook if anything. Would like to establish my networks around people in these field.

bliz88, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  5. seoad1

seoad1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    cool i will try this

seoad1, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  6. cash2012

cash2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    you are right ,,, I think internal links will help ,, but I think you will need some external links as well to get rank quick , I think in your case your site PR #4 helps you to get rank in your keyword.

cash2012, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  7. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tips, the search engines love to reward unique and frequently updated content

golfpro1, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  8. listiaclone.com

listiaclone.com Member

Best Answers:
    Helloo everyone,

I am asking this question again please anyone answer me.

@coolfriend
    I have a question. You said make 20-30 pages with almost same keywords with little variation it means filling 20-30 web pages with only keywords(keyword stuffing) with no content. Am I right? If yes then how abt google. I've heard google banned these type of site(sites with spam, stuffing). If google banned this site then what will be impact on our main site because our main site's link is residing on all pages of that keywords filled site. Guide me pls...

listiaclone.com, Dec 1, 2010 IP