1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need facebook "like" site. Looking for PHP coders who can do this in 2 days. $100

Discussion in 'Programming' started by web_tech, Nov 27, 2010.

i need a simple facebook "like" site same as http://1.likemythoughts.info/ with minor customisations.
    Need it completed in 2 days.
    If you are good at PHP and serious about the job and can start right away, PM me for more info.
    Paying $100

web_tech, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  2. diablo_boy

diablo_boy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I can do this for you in one day!

Please pm or email me at

diablo_boy, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  3. cshwebdev

cshwebdev Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Work Completed, Waiting On Payment.

Negative iTrader Left. Do Not Deal With.

Explanation:
    I contacted web_tech asking for more details on the project.

He sent the following back:
    I replied back with my contact information, and we continued to chat via IM. I received confirmation to start work and I showed him where he will be able to see the progress ('the demo') of his site (View Here).

Starting around Midnight CST he got back on, and I told him that the site was done. Of course with any development project, changes will need to be made. He wanted to change the static top three quotes into a fading one similar to the justlikeit.org website, so I did that at no extra charge. He then mentioned that he wanted to do Twitter too, I told him that would be extra as his thread on DigitalPoint was for FaceBook only and never did he mention Twitter integration. He said he was fine with Twitter being extra ($25 dollars extra), and that he will do it next 'round', and he wanted to take care of this round first.

Upon completing the demo, and the changes that he wanted. He requested that I send all the files via email so he can 'test' them on his server. I told him that with no money down, AND having the ability to SEE the working product (View Here) that he won't get the files till he pays. He continued to refuse payment and requested that I send the files so he can test on his side.

Even let him see all the scrips through screen share so he could see what was going on, he closed out.

Working Product:
    Link: http://tinyurl.com/3a6erw7
    Admin: http://tinyurl.com/267w794
    User: user
    Pass: (Leave Blank)

Negative iTrader Left. Do Not Deal With.

I'm out a hundred dollars, but thats not a big deal. More pissed about losing an additional 5 hours doing edits for a guy who clearly never planned on paying, also just a warning for the other post he has requesting a coder.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
    cshwebdev, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  4. web_tech

web_tech Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is what i see on my screen :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No wonder , i was correct that the site was not bug free and free of errors.
    There was also known browser compatibility issues with this which i have yet not tested.

So dear developer, i was well within my rights to pay after testing.
    So i hereby assume that you were in a rush to leave behind a negative for no reason watsoever when your work was not at all upto the mark.

web_tech, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  5. cshwebdev

cshwebdev Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Full of errors? It looks like on my demo server, and your own server (http://pcindia.in/fbtest/) it runs just fine. I broke down and let him 'test' the script on his server, which it works perfectly and he said he would send the $100 dollars over 'in 10 minutes', it's now approaching 24 hours.

cshwebdev, Dec 1, 2010 IP