1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PendingDelete Domains with PR - PR2, PR3, PR4, PR5, PR6, PR7..

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by biggunn, Jun 10, 2010.

1. dropcatchsell

dropcatchsell Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, I want to point out that the validity checker on checkpagerank.net has gotten glitchy as hell lately.

Second, here's what sucks with PR dropped domains: by the time a domain drops, it may have lost it's PR. This is especially true in the weeks following a PageRank update, which is where we are at now.

The kicker is, if the inbound links are good and have PR, the PR will bounce back. Nothing's perfect in terms of which ones will bounce back. In the strictest sense, that PR isn't real. It isn't real until the domain is registered and a PR update occurs.

The big thing when you're buying this stuff is constantly check the backlinks. Your best friends are Yahoo Site Explorer and the Google PageRank Toolbar. Use them both aggressively when inspecting a potential buy.

It's not something I'd encourage people to dive right into and buy hundreds of domains. You need to buy a few that look like winners (they have several live PR4+ links still out there). Wait until the next PR update. See what happened. And that process can be frustrating, because lots of other people know what they're buying and they buy the ones that are going to pop back up.

If you want the easy route, buy ones that have already popped: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1841542

The fact is I have a pretty good handle on what to buy, and even then I end up eating it on domains that I buy. Maybe the backlinks die off. Maybe one of the big backlinks was forged and I didn't check it thoroughly enough.

There is risk involved. Nothing is going to change that.

dropcatchsell, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  2. biggunn

biggunn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Domains usually won't show the PR when they are in pendingDelete status... You should be checking the backlinks anyways...

biggunn, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  3. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And anyways you will lost any PR5 as soon as you buy it, unless you have a similar content to offer after registration.

Mystique, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  4. dropcatchsell

dropcatchsell Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think I'm going to officially give up explaining this whole subject to folks. The ongoing commitment to confusing the issue is puzzling.

What throws everyone off is that they want a risk-free method of finding PR domains with 100% certainty. A little research and a little speculation go a long way if you're willing to fork over $7 to a company like GoDaddy for a well-researched drop.

dropcatchsell, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  5. sdnsoft

sdnsoft Member

Best Answers:
    Hi everybody,

Domains list and page rank is not all. To verify if domain does not have fake page rank or to check if the page rank will stay after buying domain we need to verify the source of it. First of course we should check if domain is not cached by google as redirect to another website if it is than it's faked. Next we have to check backlinks from other domains it's important to verify if backlinks are from different domains and if the linking domains are looking as traditional web site not like spam sites. And we should verify other values like google site etc..

Notice that some times when domain is pending delete page rank is unknown but if other values I mentioned are high then most probably after buying domain on next update you will get page rank.

This is why all the dropping list should be verified with all those values. I can suggest good tool for bulk domains verification that even import dropping domains from most popular providers but it's also possible to paste your own list. Look at http://en.exdomain.eu/

sdnsoft, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  6. simmo125

simmo125 Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out Freshdrop.com I have seen many PR domains there.

simmo125, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  7. bombok

bombok Peon

Best Answers:
    bombok, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  8. parmend_2007@yahoo.co.in

parmend_2007@yahoo.co.in Peon

Best Answers:
    Good info in this thread..:)