1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTB] webmaster for gaming website, will get a cut of all profits

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by gilzar, Nov 28, 2010.

The site will be hosting a game that is being created right now that is browser based and i do plan to have a forum and such attached to the site, the site layout will be similar to that of runescape nothing too complicated but something still very nice, i can pay you after your done but i looking more for a webmaster to join my team you will get an even cut of all the profits as long as the site is running smooth and you are able to fix any problems that may arise.

Game in detail: the site will be a gaming site with a browser based pvp shooter game 2D. Similar to the Thing-Thing platform <(this community has been asking for a pvp version of the game for a long time but the group as stated that they will never create one so i am hoping to pull in alot of those players.). The catch for the game is the players will be playing for "Coins", they bet coins and winner keeps what has been bet. The "coins" are bought with real money and you can cashout your "Coins" for real money through PayPal. So the players are playing for real money. When they buy coins and cashout we take some of the money so if we get a good number of ppl playing we can make alot of money. Also well have like tournaments were you pay like 5-10 "Coins" to enter and the top 3 or so win like 30-15-10 "coins" so you see if we get a good team together this can be really nice.

gilzar, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  2. workingsmart

workingsmart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This needs to be in the BST section and not in this forum section....

workingsmart, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  3. gilzar

gilzar Peon

Best Answers:
    where is that?

gilzar, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  4. jeremyhowell

jeremyhowell Member

Best Answers:
  5. gilzar

gilzar Peon

Best Answers:
    gilzar, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

Certain forums have specific requirements for posting, which you can find here.

2. Some areas (for example premium articles) are only available to premium members.

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

gilzar, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  6. jeremyhowell

jeremyhowell Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you have to wait two weeks before you can post there. Thats the rules, I don't make them, but we all have to live by 'em. :(

jeremyhowell, Nov 28, 2010 IP