1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Website Audit Report

Discussion in 'Services' started by scotman, Nov 24, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Niche Website Strategy presents affordable website audit reports.

Tired of researching and fixing all the SEO problem areas found within your website? We research and scan your entire website for SEO factors that affect your ranking within search engines. Once you recieve the audit report you can start making the necessary changes to rank higher within search engines.

We scan for SEO factors like...

• Presence of Meta Tags
    • Duplicate Meta Tags
    • HTM Errors
    • Validation Errors
    • Plus everything that affects your websites ranking in search engines
    A website Audit report from companies like Alexa will cost you anywhere from $200.00-500.00!

Our website audit report will only set you back $60! The best part is if you need weekly and monthly audits performed you get a discount for buying more website audit reports!

We offer a full money back guarantee!

See our Demo Website Audit Report to see exactly what you get before your purchase!

This is a limited time offer so please order now by clicking the following link!

Website Audit Report provided by Niche Website Strategy

scotman, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  2. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have a valid license for SEO website auditor?

smallbusinessguy, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  3. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please don't spam this thread.

scotman, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  4. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am not spamming your thread. I just wanted to know whether you have a legit version of the software you are using to generate these reports. If you do nto have, then it is equal to selling warez which is banned in this forum.

My question is relevant to any buyer out here. If you own the product and have legal license I am sure you can sell this service here. Else, you are viloating the product owners TOS and DP will not play favorite with you.

smallbusinessguy, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  5. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not selling warez, as I said please don't spam this thread. If you have any questions on how the reports are generated I would be more than happy to reply to you in the form of a pm. As you can see my real name is attached to the service I am selling I have nothing to gain by selling or being attached to any warez. Thanks.

scotman, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  6. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi... I am sure you intend no harm... There are lots of genuine people out there. However, there are a lot of unethical people also. The reports are generated by the software "website auditor" (Find the link here: http://www.link-assistant.com/website-auditor/). Only Pro and Enterprise software owners are allowed to generate report and sell to clients...

So in case you purchased this program from them no one has a problem and I recommend this report. However, if you obtained this program illegally (I know where it can be obtained from. Just dont want to let unethical people know where to get it from and they will start posting the same service for 10$ tomorrow. it wont stay there long enough cause I have already reported the site that hosts those links to the concerned people).

Just post a proof of purchase and everyone will be happy.

7. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You should take that up with Website Auditor but I think instead of saying I am selling illegal warez you would have been better off saying how the reports are generated for other users(that is something I could have accepted) but you didn't. Your unjustly accusing me of selling warez which I am not. As I said my real name is tied to this service. Please pm me in a professional manner.

scotman, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  8. igaryok1

igaryok1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are the one that is accusing him of things. The question that was asked was

Do you have a valid license for SEO website auditor?

Do you see any accusations in that question? I certainly don't, it's a legitimate question as far as I'm concerned to which you replied with "Please don't spam this thread."

From what I can see you are being completely rude and out of line here. Not to mention the fact that you're evading answering questions that pertain to the service you are providing. If you are going to behave in this manner I suggest you take your business elsewhere.

igaryok1, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  9. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I dont think he will understand.. The reason is quite obvious.... Anyway I did not want to take this to a fight.. So quit answering

10. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    igaryok1, He is attempting to make a witch hunt of this thread with baseless claims. If you think I'm somehow circumventing some program for gain then my real name is Scot Manaher please forward them this thread. That is something you should take up with Website Auditor. I flagged this thread for a delete hopefully the Forum Admin will take care of this because it is quite obvious the intentions of smallbusinessguy was not out to help other users but somehow "expose some conspiracy theory?. Alot of SEO companies use this program and their is no way you can circumvent it when you need to apply login credentials each time you use the software, do you go around accusing other SEO firms of the same in an open forums? I think not because you would be called on it.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
    scotman, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  11. sameer_reddy

sameer_reddy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey scotman. Chill dude. I dont think he meant any harm.. He just asked you a genuine question... I think you are not getting his point. Consider the scenario. I am a business owner and I have a software which I purchased for 500$. I provide reports worth 60$ and that seems to be fair for people who dont want to invest 500$. However, if you have obtained the program illegally, then you are not right to charge the amount. This hassle could have been avoided if you straight away answered that YES I HAVE A VALID LICENSE. That was all it would have taken

sameer_reddy, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  12. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see your point I really do. I don't think I have a valid license answer would have worked in this case. Smallbusinessguy sells his own SEO services so their is more here than meets the eye. Please read RANT: I am Sick of SEO Guys From DP Forum. The SEO Industry is Being Ruined!!! authored by smallbusinessguy started before this thread.

I am one of the few people around here that actually ties their real name to their products. If any future customers are interested in my service please feel free to Google my name. You will notice I am directly tied to my website and my location is also genuine by doing a search. I do this for full transparency to my customers.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
    scotman, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  13. smallbusinessguy

smallbusinessguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey man.. I am not sure why you are making a big deal out of it. You are correct to see the thread. I provide SEO service. But did I hijack your thread? Did I say anywhere in your thread that I provide SEO services? Does my signature say that? NO!!! I am so sick of the so called SEO guys in DP and just wanted to make sure.. If you told yes you have a valid license, I wouldn't have asked any further.

smallbusinessguy, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  14. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I really understand your concern of others offering legitimate services. Anytime a company or person gives out their real name that can be traceable all over the internet and tied to a real address, under most circumstances it is a legitimate service. I offer a full money back guarantee as well. Tell me how many illegitimate SEO companies would provide as much transparency? They would not and do not is the point I am making.

I think as competing SEO companies we can dig a bit deeper before commenting in each others WTS threads and do some research for ourselves to determine how credible the offer is. That is what I would call using a small amount of professional tact.

scotman, Nov 29, 2010 IP