1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Taliban Leader in Secret Talks Was an Impostor

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by betaturn, Nov 26, 2010.

betaturn, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  2. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

How could that be ? Saddam Hussein was hanged by his own people. Plus, I think they ( the Iraqis ) killed "Chemical Alli" too. Someone correct me on that last one.

Blue Star Ent., Nov 26, 2010 IP
  3. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How could they be so dumb not to recognize a fake guy? That just doesn't make any sense

Disguised, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  4. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    He was a real "guy". He just wasn't the Islamist asshole they were looking for. The real Islamist asshole was hiding in his cave, afraid to come out and talk to the scary men. Frankly, a lot of you guys in turbans look alike to us. This makes my Sikh friends crazy.

[video=youtube;tqstuFZuvJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqstuFZuvJQ[/video]

Will.Spencer, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  5. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Wikileaks will soon be releasing 7x what they have recently release. Can't wait.

IsraeI, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  6. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup let see!!

Vebtools, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  7. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have never seen 2 red blobs. Solarproducts is going to fulfil my dream. :D

laxman363, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It makes me sad to be color-blind. :p

9. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is what I was referring to as no one is so dumb (specially high officials and agencies) not to realize if they guy they are dealing with is FAKE or not.

No comment about Turbans though as I don't wear any ;)

That's the reason I stay away from Politics & religions category but I couldn't help myself with a few topics.

He sure is getting lots of negatives and no wonder we can see a guy with 11 Red blobs :D

Disguised, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  10. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Well there is a notorious gang on p&r who negative rep someone who disagrees with them, but were not talking about 1 or 2 reps, but 20 negative reps at once, this is how they try to shut people up, sad but the truth.

The way they try to win arguments is to lie, twist, mock, ridicule and a big fat red blob.

People like laxman believe in kissing everyone's behind and making everyone happy, having been intimidated by those who red blob everyone, I for one do no operate in this way.

IsraeI, Nov 27, 2010 IP
    Disguised likes this.
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In all fairness, I don't see much of an argument at all here. An argument normally has a topic with logical points made on each end of the topic. Mostly what I see is you making statements like, "I can hardly wait for the new Wikileaks". From where I sit, that statement equates to little more than trolling. Its like saying, "I can hardly wait till they release the sex video tapes of your ex-wife". It is neither pro-islamic, or anti-islamic, but it is 100% anti-American.

The last round of wiki leaks had absolutely nothing of value on them, yet I bet you were satisfied somehow just in the knowing some US serviceman somewhere committed treason.

Instead of whining about your red blobs, you should be thankful this forum is very lenient in it's enforcement of its own rules about trolling. Those who gave you a little negative rep should be proud they did their civic duty on behalf of the rules and owners of this forum. Hell, just talking about it makes me feel the need to do my part.

Obamanation, Nov 27, 2010 IP
    Disguised likes this.
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    As each person can only rep you once in a great while, it appears that a lot of people have realized that you're an idiot.

Your "arguments" are worthy only of ridicule. Do not expect honest men to heap praise upon garbage.

13. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What you did noyt notice the red rep. A red blob is always very clearly visible, even if you are scrolling down with full speed :).

laxman363, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  14. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah Wikileaks, A terrorists new best friend ;)

The Peoples SEO, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    But somehow just not as darned sexy as an RPG-7. :p

16. Blue Star Ent.

Best Answers:
    That site may not exist much longer : LINK LINK

Blue Star Ent., Nov 27, 2010 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Actually, I'm fairly certain that if you are busy intimidating voters or inciting violence against the west, the Federal government doesn't care. If, however, your website could be construed as contributing to the piracy of music or the sale of knock off purses, you will have your domain name seized by ICE, as if it had something to do with immigration or customs. No hearing or notification required.

I think we can call this the day DNS as we knew it died. ICANN needs to be made one of a variety of sources of authoritative domain information. Google is busily delisting sites based on threats of lawsuit, in order to protect themselves from liability. It won't be long before we, like most people in Iran, will have what we can and cant view on the internet heavily regulated, only in our case the criteria will be determined by the best connected private commercial interests.

http://www.chillingeffects.org

18. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Doesn't it seem unconstitutional for law enforcement agencies to confiscate property without any legal proceedings, and/or court conviction? From what I've read, apparently, they are neglecting to even notify the property owner of confiscation.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
    Rebecca, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  19. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    The confiscations happened via ICANN. I have to wonder how much obligation ICANN really feels to notify domain owners in regard to subpoenas, unlike a company like perhaps Godaddy. I definitely agree though. Due process seems to be completely absent.

From all appearances, the Feds have gotten tired of negotiating the technicalities of internet copyright law as related to torrents in the court systems, so they are just shutting down torrent sites via their domain names based on a presumption of guilt. If and when their domains are ever released for lack of evidence, their page rank will be long gone, leaving the federal government opened to law suits for damages, which they will probably ignore.

The Torrent sites aren't so concerning. They always seem to find a new way to do what they do, and I imagine that will never change. The federal government shutting down any business without due process, on the other hand, I find very concerning.

20. Blue Star Ent.

Best Answers:
    There's the rub. They ( those who are paying year after year for the domains they use ) are not truly owners, they are tenants of the property of ICANN. If you have to keep paying year after year for something, it is not really yours. ( Like an apartment. )

Blue Star Ent., Nov 27, 2010 IP