1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi fellow Newbies

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alfonzo, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Greetings to all you wonderful guys and dolls. Heard about this wonderful forum from my nephew. He is making some nice money buying and selling websites as well as domains.

I live in South Africa near Cape Town approximately 1.5 kilometers from the ocean.

I joined up so that I can learn how to make money online. I have been doing this for 18 months but I haven't made a cent yet.

Spent lots on money on software tools like keyword elite which I can't get to work and their support team gives lousy backup support. One day when I have time I'll get it to work somehow. But for now Google keyword tool is what I use.

I got a website but it is on blogspot and the people in the know advise me to use wordpress and find a hosting co. to host it. I followed Sumarai autoblog which I hastily bought when told by Paul Ponna that I could create 3 websites a hour and put it on auto-pilot and make a mininum of 1 dollar a day.

He never mentioned that Google can take your site down anytime without an explanation. Anyway I hope people at this forum can show me the way ...... a way for absolute beginners.

Kind Regards,

Alfonzo

alfonzo, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  2. THEISIRE

THEISIRE Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Welcome :)
    I myself might look like a newbie here, but I've been in the industry for quite some time now.
    I wish you a prosperous and exciting journey! :)

THEISIRE, Nov 22, 2010 IP
    alfonzo likes this.
  3. alfonzo

alfonzo Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Theisire,
    Thanks for the welcome. I sincerely hope I can learn much here and prosper.

alfonzo, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  4. seo4ubest

seo4ubest Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, you are welcome here..

seo4ubest, Nov 27, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.