1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I'm BACK! $79 Thanksgiving Special: Content + Blog On Any Micro Niche You Want!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by vip-ip, Nov 26, 2010.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello fellow DPers,

I've been gone for a while, but I'm back on my Internet Marketing game! Today, in honor of the past Thanksgiving Holiday, I wanted to offer you all a very nice special:

$79.00
    • Manual blog creation (free theme + custom designed header)
    • First 5 articles (100% unique, copyscape OK)
    • Hosting for 1 month

[​IMG]

The offer is as simple as that :) Now let me tell you why this is a great deal.

A lot of times, starting a new, cash-pulling Internet magnet is hard. That's where I come in to help you get going. For just $79, you get a full-fledged, AdSense-ready micro-niche blog. It will take me 5 hours to get everything going just right, so you can pick up where I leave off with your new, high-quality website. I am a college student majoring in Marketing, and I simply need cash to pay rent - plain and simple. Doing 10 of these web sites will help me get by in December. Plus, I'm very good at what I do: I have in excess of 50 blogs, created from scratch and resold, under my belt. Trust my experience and I will put my 110% effort into your next best-earning super blog!

I can only handle 1 project per weekday, so slots will be filling up FAST. Just give me a domain name to use, point it to my name servers (free hosting included!) and I will get to work. Any topic, any category, any industry. See my iTrader rating and judge my content writing skills for yourself!

I accept PayPal, upfront payments only. Any questions can be answered here or via PM if they're sensitive in nature. Confidentiality guaranteed.

[​IMG]

Best Regards,
    vip-ip ... :cool:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
    vip-ip, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  2. EatMyGoal

EatMyGoal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thats a bad price, $50 at the most.

EatMyGoal, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  3. vip-ip

vip-ip Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    EatMyGoal,

You get what you pay for. I'm not here to bargain, I'm here to create amazing blogs at a great value to the buyer.

For those who want to see what I mean, here are some samples:
    How I Got Home Last Night
    DJ Jay Lew
    Plus see the one in my signature (no header there, though - I wanted to keep it as simple as possible).

Best Regards,
    vip-ip ...

vip-ip, Nov 26, 2010 IP