1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need Advice Please

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bigmodo, Nov 26, 2010.

I have rented a shop and i have hired computer operators to write and submit articles for me on article directories. It is kicking off on monday. I will train them starting from monday on how to get the job done. I am wondering if it will be a bad idea to tell a girl to write penis enlargement or erectile dysfunction articles for me. I think it will not be a bad idea to tell the guys to do it for me. I have gotten four guys and a lady. Anyway to make this people not feel bad about this biz.

bigmodo, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  2. music legend

music legend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its just a job. if she wants the money she will do it.

music legend, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  3. Site87

Site87 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the previous post, but I would personally outsource that to a guy if I had the choice.

Site87, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  4. slymarketing

slymarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that it doesn't matter if you outsource to a guy or a girl to write about penis enlargement or erectile dysfunction, because guys don't know more about this than girls :) It's all about doing research online. On the other hand, it depends on what type of articles you're looking for, if you want them to write from a personal view or not (or just about facts).

slymarketing, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  5. mandila

mandila Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this job " writing about pen1s " is for guys as they know every thing about it :)

mandila, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  6. Kinggeek2010

Kinggeek2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well she wont be doing anything bad,she will just write,beside she is getting pay for it,so its not bad at all. However is she refused to work with that kind of material just let her go and get another worker.

Kinggeek2010, Nov 26, 2010 IP