1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

article marketing tips

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rajwebwiz, Nov 22, 2010.

1. dreamview

dreamview Peon

Best Answers:
    Better to write unique articles and work honestly.

dreamview, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  2. CertifiedPrince

CertifiedPrince Peon

Best Answers:
    if you gonna submit same article in lots of sites dn dnt worry and go ahead, but if you gonna work with ezine articlebase isnare etc etc mean to say with reputed sites dn quality of content matters a lot

CertifiedPrince, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  3. Phil Mancini

Phil Mancini Peon

Best Answers:
    Check Out Kim Roach at BuzzBlogger, She's a traffic addict and has some great content on article marketing. Good Luck!

Phil Mancini, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  4. JWestwick

JWestwick Peon

Best Answers:
    One way I automate article writing is to find a quality team of writers and outsource the work. Once you've been making money for a while you definitely want to outsource your articles to save time and work on other campaigns.

JWestwick, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  5. rajwebwiz

rajwebwiz Peon

Best Answers:
    well thanks

can I have the list of reputed sites

ezinearticles
    articlebase
    goarticle

thanks

rajwebwiz, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  6. tiger325

tiger325 Peon

Best Answers:
    Create original content..Im not really a fan of spinning. The search engines catch on to that quick. The more you write the more you make :)

tiger325, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  7. bloggerholic

bloggerholic Peon

Best Answers:
    Just write your unique articles and submit to all article directories. That's all. It's good to get a good traffic from the article directory.

bloggerholic, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  8. Phil Mancini

Phil Mancini Peon

Best Answers:
    I use ezinearticles with my new content and then spin them and submit to isnare. Works pretty good for me.

Phil Mancini, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  9. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not a good idea to use the same articles, as Google has a duplicate content penalty, so if you can spin the articles that would be preferred

golfpro1, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  10. Imdadc

Imdadc Peon

Best Answers:
    @rajwebwiz...If you have enough time to write and submit article to some of high page rank article directory its will be better. I always prefer quality over quantity. You don't need to submit your article 100's of site. Just go through 5 or 6 high page ranked article directory site. That will give you high quality of backlink.

On the otherhand if you automate all of your article writing and submission, there always have some good paid software that can help you.

If you need any other things to know, please ask me.

Imdadc, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  11. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    The real and right way is to write articles self or rewrite the articles. Submit them to directories of your choice and get the backlinks.

pradiprg, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  12. Taco36

Taco36 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have different spinners out there that can do the spinning of your article. This is not as interesting as it sounds, cos it still takes you a lot of time but of course a lot less as that you have to write all of the articles. But if you want a 100 articles at once this article-spinner will help you get them. If you want the articles to look really written by human than you should rewrite them, or at least correct the grammar. I don't want to spam this forum so won't say which one is best in my opinion, but if you want to PM me I will give you some tips.

Regards.

Taco36, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  13. cikasaso

cikasaso Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the best place to outsource your articles?

cikasaso, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  14. Ron Ansy

Ron Ansy Peon

Best Answers:
    article marketing takes work and time but it surely does work..
    the best is ezinearticles... and if you do your keyword research properly when choosing your title and stuff, you will be way ahead of the crowd.. i normally rank my articles on page 1 of google on 2nd or 3rd position just by doing proper keyword research..

Ron Ansy, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  15. cjmo75

cjmo75 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Craigslist, Fiverr, and Gigbucks to find good article writers. I found a guy last week who has written and published two books and has a degree in English and writes me awesome 500 word articles for $10 a pop. I mean awesome articles, too. They are top notch. With the economy the way it is, it's a buyer's market.

cjmo75, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  16. porum

porum Member

Best Answers:
    You can not do article marketing manually, you will not be able to compete. Its all auto

porum, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  17. GraemeJ

GraemeJ Member

Best Answers:
    Have a look at socialposter.com. You can submitt to upto 250 social bookmark sites after you have submitted to the article directories
    Cheers
    Graeme

GraemeJ, Nov 30, 2010 IP
  18. dreamview

dreamview Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest that use unique article and make new for others directory..

dreamview, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  19. mikeaustin

mikeaustin Peon

Best Answers:
    I read your question and I wondered the same thing myself,
    from what I understand a "Business Builder" probably
    shouldn't worry about this too much, but I could be wrong
    so here's what I found...

Here are article marketing tips you should apply to all the articles you write. These ideas will help you discover the real power behind article marketing.

1. Information, Information, Information Don't ever forget, the major reason anyone is reading your article is for the

information. Make sure your articles have at least some! The more timely, the better.

2. Keep It Short And Simple Writing for the web and ezines is different than writing for off-line publications. Keep your

writing brief and write in short paragraphs. Be concise. Be precise. Talk directly to your reader and trim any unnecessary

fat. Be lean and meaningful.

3. Put Your Reader's Major Benefit In The Title Always put your readers first, give them the main reason they should read

your article in big bold letters at the top of the page, i.e. in the title.

4. Take Full Advantage Of Article Directories Kick-start your articles by submitting them to popular online article

directories. These already have a large clientele looking for your articles.

ezinearticles
    goarticles
    web-source
    articlealley
    buzzle

5. Use Autoresponders For Your Articles Set up all your articles on autoresponders. Have a Master Autoresponder -- listing all your articles. Automate your genius.

6. Post Articles On Your Site Place all your articles on your site. This builds trust and creditability. Not to mention all that 'keyword drawn' traffic from the search engines.

7. Use RSS Feeds To Syndicate Your Articles Place your articles in RSS Feeds and syndicate them to all interested parties. RSS is Hot! Google Blog Search. Microsoft's RSS Powered Longhorn. XML Sitemaps...

8. Use Affiliates If You Have Them Let your affiliates brand your articles with their affiliate IDs and promote your articles for you. Win-win situation. Harness and harvest your affiliates' energy.

9. Cross Reference Your Articles Get more bang for your links. Place links to your other articles in the article you're writing. If you're offering helpful advice, most ezine editors and webmasters will let you do this. Self-promote. Self-pollinate.

10. Place Your Articles In An eBook Place your most popular articles in an ebook that can be branded and passed around. A great viral technique that works. Your greatest hits for all the world to enjoy, again and again.

mikeaustin, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  20. pararudalf

pararudalf Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are some good sites -
    articledashboard.com
    articlepool.com
    thefreelibrary.com
    buzzle.com

You can use one article in same sites but I personally think in above mentioned sites always use unique article.

pararudalf, Dec 11, 2010 IP