1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Decline of Digital Point - My 2,000 word article on Digital Point

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by willyboy104, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Tox

Tox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    willyboy104 congratulations that article is very well done, very very interesting, you make a lot of sence there and is to bad to see members leaving because of some new rules.

Tox, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  2. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Steady on Thanks for your feedback and opinion. I was going to propose how it could be improved but I thought it would be a little risky making it any longer. Perhaps I will do this on Sunday when I will write my next post. I shall write another article with my propositions anyone else care to give me a hand with their ideas.

No problems :D many people are like that

Thank you Tox. It is indeed but it can be changed.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and opinions hopefully the mods will take some notice of this thread.

Keep them coming.

willyboy104, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  3. glitto

glitto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why should you spend your precious time writing suggestions for those who are "Surely" not going to read it?

Things will not change no matter how many articles you publish.

glitto, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  4. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Hmm good point Glitto I will have to think about it. I never thought about it like that but considering I have suggested ways they can improve the forum before but they have turned round and said there is nothing they can do I doubt things have changed.

willyboy104, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    God dammit... I was just trying to figure out why we have been having such an influx of growth in the last year, only to find this.

Sad to know the analytics are wrong and we are actually on the decline... /sigh

digitalpoint, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  6. Maslova

Maslova Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude........ You drive traffic to your blog with the intent of bashing this site. Your main complaint is some rule was changed and now you are not making free money here. You round it all off begging readers to sign up elsewhere. You are purposely trying to drive traffic elsewhere.

Considering you complain about the moderation here, I consider it must be quite lenient. If you pulled such a stunt on one of my forums, you would be banned in a heartbeat and the thread trashed.

Poor show. Shawn must have the patience of a saint.

Maslova, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  7. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Glad to know sarcasm still works online...

Whether traffic is increasing or not it is clear to see that the actual quality of user and content is decreasing, I would hope you are actually doing things to fix this instead of just having fun in your scuba boat thing ;)

willyboy104, Nov 25, 2010 IP