1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i need some school help.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mem700X, Nov 24, 2010.

i have a big project due in about a week or so.. i was wondering if anybody here on DP went to college and majored in "business" ? that is what major i am looking to take and maybe possibly running my own computer/web design business. so i think it works out pretty good? but i have this project i need to do a power point on.. and i would like to get some help filling it out or any ideas on how to do my power point or what to put down....

here is the sheet.

http://tinypic.com/r/j7vwh2/7

Mem700X, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  2. Dolan

Dolan Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if your making your own business i guess you would be called an entrepreneur? And most people who have are entrepreneurs have normally taken a course in general business or business studies / management. Some characteristics would be good leadership, management, multitasking, fast decision making, good communication skills etc. The salary can be anything really depending on how successful your business is. Skills would be like good english, writing, typing, computer / ICT skills, maths skills maybe. Working conditions would be like in an office or at home with a computer?

Hope some of this helps

Dolan, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  3. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    pay me and i will help you with your school project

Project Mobius, Nov 25, 2010 IP