1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

And.......Evolution is going to drowning fast again. Lol, science is becoming a joke

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Laceygirl, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think this thread is already full of enough diff. topics.
    No, the schweitzer thing is one example. That was awhile back but there has been several discoveries that showed the same results now. Quit trying to correct me and stick to the point.
    So, let me get this straight. For example lets say that I say "you guys are assholes", then you come up to me and say, "Please clarify, who?". So I reply saying not everyone is an asshole, just a lot of people here.
    This is an example of what happened except now you are saying to me that before I said all of you are assholes and now I am saying only some. You are acusing me of something I already corrected once before. Are you going to keep calling me up on this one over and over because its getting old.

Laceygirl, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  2. setset

setset Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not "calling you up". I am pointing out your contradictions. My last post was to educate you. If you didn't understand how the distance of stars were calculated, just do a simple google search instead is saying it "made up crap". You are showing yourself to be a hypocrite that is wilfully ignorant. What you don't understand, you label it as "a joke" or "bullshit". You use your common English to appeal to others who are also ignorant in an attempt to make your case, yet your only goal is to keep your motives hidden by dodging my questions. You proved in your own words that you are the joke. I merely pointed it out.

setset, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I understand the star distance. Its flawed the movement side to side of stars cannot determine how far they are. Its another pie in the sky total guess of distance. I'm not dodging your questions. I just feel that there isn't a point to go and and on and jump into several topics only to go on forever. I'm sorry that I don't talk assertive and proper. I care nothing for trying to look brilliant by replacing words like "use" and type "utilize". Instead of saying "nonsensical" I prefer the word "stupid" and feel sorry for the idiots who actually try to use words like that to appear smart.

Laceygirl, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  4. setset

setset Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course it's flawed. Every form of measurement is flawed to some degree. I said it earlier. What I wanted to know was your acceptability threshold. The 365 day calender and the 24 hour clock is flawed too but I'll bet that you still use it. Would you prefer to call it "stupid"? You and solar are using the same logical fallacy of moving the goal post. You say we can't measure the distance of stars. I say we can. You say, it's not good enough. It's flawed. I am not asking you to use better words to sound smarter. I am asking you to use other words to be more accurate. Since you are disputing the accuracy of carbon 14 dating, it would be expected that you show some proficiency in your choice of words.

setset, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  5. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Reading the first post i took it as you were attacking ALL science, which is bumkum IMHO. Now that you have clarified your thought angle, I can actually agree with your statement that SOME science is crap, made up to provide funding for certain groups, though I think MOST SCIENCE is absolute truth.

Bushranger, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  6. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Religious people are so stupid. It makes me sick to the stomach when I see morons like them holding the rest of humanity back.

Helvetii, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  7. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder how these intelligent scientists will change their beliefs 50 years from now, they always seem to be modifying what they believe in, the world was flat, now all of a sudden its spherical, will they say clouds are made of cotton next?

IsraeI, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Scientists have never said the world was flat, it was the dumb shit for brains religious. And guess what, some of them still say it, the stupid idiots.

stOx, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1. The this star distance calculation is inaccurate to a major degree further than the days in a year.
    2. Me and Solar? Solor was the one who said "God has not been disproved therefore its solid evidence he exists". I'd never say anything stupid like that. I would give reasons or "cite" evidence in support of my theory that what he says makes absolutely no sense, but what is the point. He's being stupid. He doesn't understand common sense.
    3. For the 5th time, I am not disputing the accuracy of carbon 14 dating. The dispute is over. They were wrong. No they cannot all of a sudden create some stupid theory on how one particular special blood cell happened to be able to beat all odds and preserve an extra 60 million years. Its over. My post is simply to reveal to others about how people in science make crap up and carry this crap for several years until caught so its important to not believe in everything they tell you.
    Well the invention of Cellphones, electricity, and the magic bullet are pretty stable, but we may have opposite thoughts on this. I think a lot of science is just a hollywood script. Something for profit.
    Global Warming.
    http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/global/globalwarming1.html
    Big bang theory.
    AHAHA, I won't even give you links. Go find them. That theory has so many holes in it, its almost not funny to me.
    Ozone Layer.
    I didn't believe you when I was 12 and people laughed, now its found to be crap and guess what, the people laughing probably don't remember.
    http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=684
    Global Warming.
    http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php?extend.133
    Big Pharma.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/Big_Pharma.html
    WOW, The 50,000+ people in medical science must be wondering how the heck one dude out smarted them. Oh wait, science isn't sometimes. Other times it is just money and bullshit.
    The Roswell Crash Cover-Up.
    Jeez, I laughed for minutes when all of these suits started yapping about how this is real.
    Vaccine hysteria

And my personal favorite is when someone says "dinosaurs all went extinct from an asteroid". Its not written in stone but 99.9% scientists will laugh at you if you say otherwise because they consider this an "absolute truth". The asteroid from the Gulf of Mexico was one out of like 40 possible reasons for the extinction of dinosaurs. The original claim had a lot of holes in it so they threw in extra theories with it such "man, a 9milelong(actually No, it was not) asteroid would create mass fires to spread across the world!"
    Lol, so Mexico has a fire and it hits China? jeez......stupid idiots.
    The Gulf of Mexico Asteroid being called PROOF is almost as stupid as the 90%+ paleontologists who say that Dinosaurs are actually birds now. Not they are like birds, not they have a lot in common with birds, but actually evolved into modern day birds.
    AHAHAHA. and based on what evidence?
    -Some dinosaurs have feathers(didn't know feathers were a trademark for just birds...........)
    -A few species like the Microraptor could probably glide (damn, maybe it turned into a FLYING SQUIRREL)
    -Hollow bones, like birds (Maybe they turned into scientists because I think their heads are hollow)

Its all grade A Horsecrap. But hell if you are talking to a bunch of Paleo's and say that you don't believe it they will tell you straight out "That you do not deserve to live by saying that" The average paleo guards this theory very strongly. Try it sometime. They are NUTS.

Your dumb for brains, stox. Its obvious that Atheism can got you all cloudy in your head. You actually are blaming religion because people believed the world was flat. Think about how long ago it was. Probably everyone and their mother thought it was flat. It was the major old days. Regardless of their religion they would all think that. Heck MUCH later on in the 50's coca cola was used to A) Make your baby smart while pregenant B)Help you lose weight.
    Come one Stox, you always say religion people are brainwashed. Think about what you said.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
    Laceygirl, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  10. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Laceygirl:
    Your lack of understanding of the most rudimentary principles on which our civilization is founded, modern science, is very sad.
    As for the non-decomposed soft tissue... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgpSrUWQplE
    It is you, and not the people who listen to real scientists - such as myself, who fall for crap you hear from people who abuse the above-mentioned ignorance for their own interests.

ChaosTrivia, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Pls. Elaborate. I'm sorry your sad. Don't be sad, its Christmas season: A time for joy.
    lol, if you are going to say that the truth group are a bunch of liars then I will fully agree. They obviously are making up a bunch of stuff as they go along to support what they are trying to prove. Some of what they are saying is not true, like the narrator mentions. However........yes, there is a however: I have no idea who this narrator is. I'm thinking he covers a million different theories and arguments on random subjects. No thing that is not credible for him is he does not mention his name in the video once.
    Here is a more recent picture of a microscopic view of inside the ACTUAL Tyrannosaurus fossil found that they are talking about:
    [​IMG]
    What the hell does that look like to you! So before you mouth about my lack of understanding of the most rudimentary(means basic, and it doesn't make you sound smart) principles of modern science you should study on.

In addition to this you should quit being ignorant because the discovery of Mary Schweitzer's fossil was the first and it was a long time ago. There has been so many more found that the argument of her fossils not having real Blood cells is out the damn window from the more recent 10+ discoveries.........jeez. That was 1990. This is 20yrs later.
    There is no argument. Its over. No matter how many of scientists and clowns mouth off about a fossil really not containing blood cells does not matter because more and more just keep on coming.:)

Humor me. Why should I consider any of your insults seriously while you are just one of Stox members and are ready and willing to defend against anyone who doesn't like him. Your Atheism crew is like a tiny little DP army sticking together.:)

12. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    5 pages already? Why can't people accept that scientists are willing to lie to become famous and filthy rich, I don't understand why anyone has the audacity to even debate this dammit.

IsraeI, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  13. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Not some, everything. They are creationist propagandists, so the rule holds - by definition.

This is very creationist-like-thinking of you. Not the person who makes the claim matters, but the claims themselves and the evidence that exists to back it up.
    But anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMxpqYEjyo
    Feel free to educate yourself using his great youtube channels: http://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54 http://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54debunks . Or you can stick with the "truth group" and crap of that kind...as you wish...

Science is not "my first 100 words picture book".
    As I am not an expert, I will hence take the word of the scientist who published these pictures: "remnants of red blood cells". To be distinguished from "red blood cells".

Ok. so you do not understand what a fossil is. Educate yourself.
    No real blood cells or any other tissues ever found in fossils (1 million years old or older) - and will not ever be found, if you only understood what is a fossil.

That's very unfortunate actually, it would have been another blowing evidence for evolution if we could extract dinosaur DNA from tissues (although RBCs do not contain DNA anyway)

Sad. Evolution is not all about dinosaurs. Its about who you are, how did you evolve, and it saves lives everyday now. Including of those who fight it. Don't we like justice?

14. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bingo!

Ta-da. People screw with you in life. I remember being in grade 9 and this stupid teacher was whining about not getting paid enough in our class. It was during the big school strikes. She tried to say that she makes only $1000 per month and everyone was in shock and said "oh, that's bad", but when I started laughing out loud the teacher asked what the problem was so I said "well minimum wage is $7/hr and you work 40hrs a week so that equals 240hrs a month(about) which is around $2000 per month, after taxes and other stuff sure it may be $1500. This means the Gov't is illegally paying you under min. wage while you have a degree?
    AHAHA
    Then I was suspended...............and played Super Mario World for Super Nintendo for 3 days.

People create bullshit to anyone who they think is a weaker mind.

15. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    True. That's called: religion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o ;)
    Scientists get paid exactly the same regardless of what they publish. 99% of them are not "filthy rich". They are hard working people looking for means and method to improve your life quality.

16. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't disprove or prove anything but it helps who you are. And this part about learning how to use youtube or some crap like that. You can take that and shove it because I'm not a regular youtube user. I don't like the site and its millions of retarded review people all yabbering on being annoying to try to get attention for fame. So why would you think that I would honestly follow through and research on this guy "WHO WANTS TO REMAIN HIDDEN".
    The reason I mentioned this is because not once has he mentioned the classification error with the discovery of this Tyrannosaurus (REX)ahaha. Obviously the lady who discovered the dinosaur and "mr. hidden" doesn't really know much about dinosaurs.
    Yeah, those channels have it together. Making arguments on things that are outdated from 20yrs old.........
    This is the problem with you guys. When all else fails to just go on and randomly pick apart a word or a spelling error and then take it and come up with one big conclusion. Instead of saying fossil, I could have thrown in a paragraph of it includes its real scientific name and full in full detail that the specimen was not completely fossilized but its much easier to just say "fossil" and don't really help the conversation. It could make me appear more intelligent though. Since your not into facts and evidence maybe I should use flashy words.......
    No it is not. I don't recall saying that evolution is all about dinosaur either. but yeah, modern science are doing real good with curing AIDS. "Yo, we are going to give you something to dummy your body to slow the signs of dying" "hey, you got a cold, let's numb your throat" "hey, lets spend billions to land on the moon, walk around, and grab a bunch of rocks" "Lets make vacinate a bunch of people. It doesn't stop the disease and kills a bunch of them, but we gotta look like we know something".

Extremely debatable. Your words on religion are absolutely worthless because you are brainwashed like your friends here.
    Scientists are hard working? bah, not many. Some but not many. I have doubts with their 5yr plans to prove pointless crap that helps nothing.
    Tell me where the 500yrs of study of evolution has helped people. Ok, ok, tell me how finding prehistoric "BIRDS"(lol) from so called ancient time helps us. Feel free to ignore this one:)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  17. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    You owe your life to modern science. Without modern science and the population explosion attributed to its achievements, chances are you wouldnt have lived today to spit in the plate you eat from.
    example: biggest killer in the history of humanity. Completely eradicated and exinct by science in 2010. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox

reminder:
    I'm still waiting for 10+ dinosaur red cell discoveries (know what? give me 2) and other kinds of living dinosaur tissues (if 10+ specimen with red cells survived, why not other organic tissue?).
    Show them. Or stop embrassing yourself.

Ask your grandma why she has to take a new flu vaccine every year, why not once in a lifetime is enough.
    http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/search/topicbrowse2.php?topic_id=47
    Here, Berkeley university. The closest you ever got to a uni? educate yourself, damn it.

18. wayfoward

wayfoward Member

Best Answers:
    wayfoward, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  19. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Coming up with new technology and modern things is just like children playing lego, nothing to boast about here, all it takes is time and effort and perhaps some money.

IsraeI, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  20. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't owe anyone on this damn planet anything!
    Believed?.....
    One of 2?
    Trillions of dollars. I think all of us owe nothing to science. We've over paid for their service.
    No. lol, It won't cool you off. You Atheist just keep coming and coming.
    I am not reading all of that pile of crap. Ok, what a cope out of an answer. In case you have not noticed people are not much more healthy than before. Sure it helps to not die if you step on a rusty nail but after Billions of dollars I expect a lot more than that.