1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Turnkey 15kchallenge.com style website for sale!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by falco85, Oct 7, 2006.

Hello,
    I am selling a turnkey website I have prepared in the same fashion of what the 15kchallenge.com guy did.

For more info on the $15k challenge visit its site at www.15kchallenge.com or the thread at DP.

Basically I have prepared a website following the same steps that this guy did, but applying his tricks on another niche (financial niche, credit repair).

The website is comprising custom scripts in PHP/MYSQL I have written that do the same exact things the original site does: all the viral marketing functions and the affiliate program with 2CO are set for you to work. You will need an account at www.2checkout.com to receive payments from this site; otherwise with a small tweak you can use it with PayPal.

That is, you have the website with private members area (login function included), the exact same thing of the $15kchallenge guy.

What you need to do is just to promote and market this website and make money from it. You can take advantage of the tips given by Dan (the marketer on that website) to know what you need to do.

The price is set to $6000, including paypal fees. I can accept payment with 2checkout and paypal. And yes, you can see all the functions of the site to see that it is the same exact concept and features of the other one, just applied to another niche. The sale comprises access for 1 month to easynicheproduct.com and instantattention.com silver plan for 1 month, exactly as the other guy did. The Sale is final and it is for the website as it is.

This guy did $12k from such website in 30 days, and you can even do more ;) you have the advantage of having the website prepared and ready to be marketed! You may break even in 15 days, with the difference that you can make this last MORE than 30 days and earn how much as your marketing skills can!

The best features of this website are its viral marketing techniques: you can invite friends, make them invite others for rewards, and an affiliate program to promote sales.

I am not doing this by myself because I run too many projects and simply don't have the time for promotion, while I spent sometime in developing ;)

If you are interested to know more and want to see the URL (interested purchasers only! You will have to be a trusted member on DP to go for this deal), PM me or reply to this thread :)

Cheers!
    Falco85

P.S: The website sale is promoted on SitePoint as well, as Auction with a reserve price. You can place your bid there. A $6k bid would win the auction, as stated on this thread.

[​IMG]

falco85, Oct 7, 2006 IP
    aeiouy likes this.
  2. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seems like a small price to pay for such a large and guaranteed reward.

aeiouy, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  3. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yep, that is! A proven marketing technique, that I have well implemented in my own site and scripts. I have written ALL the scripts in the site, thus you are assured to have a unique piece of software.

Moreover, you can adapt that script to work on several other niches. It is just a money making machine that you only need to run and promote ;)

falco85, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  4. DidierE

DidierE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    ^ Hey if you sold that site i got another idea for you:

Copy the homepage of google (will take no longer than 10 minutes) and sell it on sitepoint for $10000000000000000000000000 with a message 'Google clone, ready to go') :D

If it was that simple all webmaster would already be millionairs :rolleyes:
    $7500 BIN price :confused: i'm going to follow that auction

Didier

DidierE, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  5. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't really know if this will end with a sale. The price is set as the 50% of its potential monthly revenue. I see websites selling for 12-24 times their monthly revenue. This one is just 0.5 , and I think that with a proper promotion and replica with other niches you can make great money of it. However if it won't sell, I will promote it by myself when I will have the time :)

And well, making a replica of google is not a good idea actually, because it's not a marketing affair in that case.

That guy at 15kchallenge started his site from scratch, and made money from it in 30 days ;)

falco85, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  6. tyggemannen

tyggemannen Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I dont understand how you can be so shure on how much money the site will make.

tyggemannen, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  7. falco85

falco85 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The guy at 15kchallenge.com did that money with a site that is the exact thing of what I'm offering. However revenue it's up to efforts made in promotion. In the first 30 days SE traffic is zero thus all traffic must be created in other ways. For instance a PPC campaign or otherwise like that guy did.

falco85, Oct 8, 2006 IP