1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do NOT purchase seo services from SEO4HIRE.

Discussion in 'Services' started by Beatplexity, Nov 22, 2010.

I purchased some SEO services from Bryan (SEO4HIRE) back in late December 2009.

[​IMG]

He promised a top 10 spot for my chosen keyword and that i should wait, at maximum, 6 months to get there.

We both agreed on paying half up front ($140) and half on completion (another $140).

The lack of contact after i sent him the money was very poor, i would constantly have to chase him up, leave messages or speak to his wife.

I received 2 reports during the 6 months, and both times it received them only because i was chasing him up.

I know i had made the wrong choice quite quickly from the lack of contact etc.

He kept reassuring me that i would get a full refund if my site did not reach the top 10 spot, i knew it didnt have a chance looking at the backlinks and quality of stuff submitted.

6 months passed (June 2010) and my site was bouncing between the 2nd and 3rd page so we both agreed to stop the project and Bryan would send me a refund of my $140.

Week after week passed and i kept hearing the same excuse "im waiting for payment from another client"....

I was very patient and gave him more time to get the money and after 4 weeks i received $40 back, i was assured the rest very soon.

4 months have past since that last refund and i am still waiting for the $100. Now SEO4HIRE has stopped answering my messages so i am now forced to post on here to tell you all of his service.

As you can see i am not the only one who has not been issued a refund, i advise everyone to stay away from Bryan/SEO4HIRE

[​IMG]

Beatplexity, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  2. Mr Goldwing

Mr Goldwing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    (SEOforHIRE) / Bryan is a SCAM artist. He can promise you world and dont deliver a penny. Thank god I paid with AMEX and got all my money back - FULL $500 (which was only 50% that I paid up front). I was the smart one here.

I went through the same experiance - but it was 6 months. I was very patient too. But enough is enough. He kept giving me excuses. Never replied to any email. After I ran a chargeback - guess what - he finally emailed. LOL. What a joke. This dude is full of sh**.

WAtch out or him!!!

Mr Goldwing, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  3. RcHotBoi

RcHotBoi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haha! Thanks guys. I was jut about to hire this fool! Thank god you posted this, I was going to pay him $300!

RcHotBoi, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  4. GarySingh

GarySingh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agree beware of (SEOforHIRE) / Bryan.
    He has robbed me of $500.
    Just Empty promises.

GarySingh, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  5. ~~~~

~~~~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Smart move here ;)
    Thats why i prefer Credit Card Payments on Long Term Projects :D

~~~~, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  6. mam4q

mam4q Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hired him to write some articles by an agreed date. Articles were never written and money never refunded. Stay away from this guy.

mam4q, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  7. kappa84

kappa84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    That's what happens when you go for cheaper...good services usually come with a higher price. Sorry these happened though...

kappa84, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  8. adda4u

adda4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 10
    u mean the people who charge high prices are good ??? and who charge low are scammers?

adda4u, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  9. kappa84

kappa84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Usually low price comes with poor quality, yes. Where have you read anything about high prices=high quality?

kappa84, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  10. Mr Goldwing

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This dude had 105 feedbacks so when he charges more than others - you tend to trust. But I set up AMEX with payapl just in case.

Not all cheap services are poor. There is a lot of cheap/mid range services that are good.

I bet Brian has a new nick now and sell his services under a new nick. So just watch out there people for anybody.

Mr Goldwing, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  11. Mr Goldwing

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I cant believe that people on this forum still have balls to spam this tread offering me services over PM. Get a life people. Yes, you know who you are "~~~~". Will never hire a spammer.

Mr Goldwing, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  12. Beatplexity

Beatplexity Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    still no word from SEO4HIRE

Beatplexity, Feb 8, 2011 IP