1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need an Automated Forum Post Manager

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by al2005, Oct 5, 2010.

I own 4 forums, all very similar. They are private and closed, so I'm not worried about SEO or anything like that.

I have to post the same posts to each, and wondered if there is a program or script that would do this for me? I have to get round password protection because of my login, but no other security.

I also need it to post them at times I choose, as I can't be at the computer when I'd like.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

al2005, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. nicky821

nicky821 Member

Best Answers:
    I coded myself a windows tool to submit on my phpBB months ago. The Login is manged automatically so all I have to do is select the message and the forum where the message should appear.

If you are interested I could write your own version, but that's not for free :)

nicky821, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  3. DuaneZ

DuaneZ Peon

Best Answers:
    How much would a program like this cost to get created? I have never had a program created like this but am curious in this type of software as well.

Thanks

DuaneZ, Oct 10, 2010 IP
  4. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nicky - I am also interested. PM me. I could use software like that. I'm getting tired of updating my forums.

marcel, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  5. nicky821

nicky821 Member

Best Answers:
    Well it really depends on your needs and complexity. Just like I told you - I already wrote a tool for me because I don't have external mysql db access.

Tell me your needs and I will tell you what the price would be ...

nicky821, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  6. meiyah

meiyah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, there's a tool like that? What is it's name if I may ask? would want to have that too... ;)

meiyah, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  7. nicky821

nicky821 Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know is there no tool like that but I wrote something like that on my own so I am able to write you a tool for your needs.. Well I am tired of retyping the same message again and again und guys should start reading before posting..

nicky821, Nov 28, 2010 IP
  8. derick01

derick01 Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont think there is any tool like that and above all manual submission is more realible

derick01, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  9. soccorss

soccorss Peon

Best Answers:
    Any tool that have a way to make a better ranks will not gave more benefit for a long time, because that have only only limited options and all things of that not have proper work. I think self SEO will be Judicious for that.

soccorss, Dec 9, 2010 IP