1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Petition For Adsense Publishers to Get Paid Early For December 2010

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Fat_Man, Nov 19, 2010.

Fat_Man, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  2. timeclicks

timeclicks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This petition will not help since google is a big daddy and it follow its own policy , any way this is good approach good luck , i usually receive payout on 4th week of current month of previous month payout .

timeclicks, Nov 20, 2010 IP
    Fat_Man likes this.
  3. Mightee

Mightee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i completely agree with what you said
    it useless telling Big G anything
    they will do what they like and will continue to do so

Mightee, Nov 21, 2010 IP
    Fat_Man likes this.
  4. Fat_Man

Fat_Man Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay so I guess we just keep sitting around doing nothing. Peopl are very blind the history of the world was changed with petitions and protests. Even big companies get scared if they think people are unhappy and gonna walk. Why do you all think these companies are invincible because they are not. The least you can do is sign the petition.

I posted this as an adsense publisher who does not count on Adsense as a main source of revenue (unlike the author of the post). But since everyone wants to ignore the petition now I am gonna laugh my butt off when its January 5th and publishers are sitting there crying about how they still didn't get a check from Google.

@timeclicks You Said "i usually receive payout on 4th week of current month of previous month payout" well not in December. You are not gonna be paid until after the new year.

I want it to be clear that I am not attacking anyone here but just trying to open peoples eyes. Things have been done in the past and they can still be done if enough people stick together. There is as much power in numbers as there is in money. The only thing the author of that blog asked was to sign a petition, not go storm Google with M 16's. The least you can do is try. Has our society become that weak that we wont even try anymore. I am especially mad at the publishers who count on this as a primary source of income, that is like your boss telling you that you are getting paid 2 weeks late on the holidays. I really wish more people were like me because a lot of people are gonna be hurt by this (like people who make 3 grand a month and depend on that) how will they pay their bills?

I am betting that if this were more serious and more people were being affected by it a lot more people would care but unfortunately not EVERYONE is being affect so people are just blowing it off. I signed the petition to help the fellow man/woman who will be directly affected by this because I though it might be worth a try (even as small as it might be) to help the next person.

Thank you everyone for listening I hope I have not offended or angered anyone

Fat_Man, Nov 21, 2010 IP
  5. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its a good idea. It is a bit annoying that the google payout is always such a random time of the month. I would have thought a fixed day would be better for everyone.

RumpledElf, Nov 22, 2010 IP
    Fat_Man likes this.
  6. Axcell

Axcell Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fat_Man, i completely agree with you. Its better action then doing nothing.
    Me, just signed up the petition

Axcell, Nov 22, 2010 IP
    Fat_Man likes this.
  7. cash2012

cash2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right ,, But I don't think google will listen to that ,, Google will do what it wants.

cash2012, Nov 22, 2010 IP
    Fat_Man likes this.
  8. Fat_Man

Fat_Man Peon

Best Answers:
    @RumpledElf You are so right man this would be a very convenient thing to do and it would raise moral for all publishers but Google does not care. Lets see if this guy can get a couple 100 or 1000 signatures by the end of the month and see what happens, if he does I will write to him (I have contacted him in comments before) and put the idea in his head to start a petition for that. If he doesn't do it then I will. Thank you for your support

@Axcell thanks for the support I surely hope you signed the petition. I really wanna see every hard working adsense publisher get what they deserve.

@cash2012 Thank you for the support but you can't believe that. Google will listen if enough voices speak up. I really hope you help out and sign the petition so that you can be another voice.

Fat_Man, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  9. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Late or not late, i am happy that i at least get the money from Google, numerous systems are there who only rob you off the money or page impressions (for ads sold on your site) and either shows wrong statistics or do not pay in time (or not pay at all), been there suffered that :D so i believe one can at least trust Big G in this.

COBSolutions, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  10. Fat_Man

Fat_Man Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that they pay but does that give them the right to pay you whenever they feel like it. That woulld be like having a job and yoour boss saying I will give you an extra dollar an hour but you will get paid on my time when I feel like paying you.

I am not doing this for me, I dont make enough off of Google to do that. I have a job where I make money. I am doing this for all the publishers who are not going to be able to make there bills, rent, mortgage car payments because they are getting paid late. This will affect a mass number of people not just me and you. We have to think of others, not ourselves.

Also there is chitika, adbrite and about a billion other Advertising Networks that will be paying their publishers on time in december

Fat_Man, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  11. Canadianbacon

Canadianbacon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    In no other industry would a "random" pay day be acceptable. It's a flawed system for sure.

Canadianbacon, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  12. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why is an opt in box popping up, you want signatures or to build your list?? Waste of time anyways, Google will not even read that petition... You want to sign a petition, then sign a petition to save some trees or something...

The Peoples SEO, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  13. Fat_Man

Fat_Man Peon

Best Answers:
    Like every website in the world has one of them pop ups I dont blame the author for having one

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
    Fat_Man, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  14. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hahahaha, what do you care if they get paid 2 weeks later, does their life depends on Adsense's payments? If yes, they should reconsider the way they work online and should seriously start applying the saying "don't put all your eggs in the same basket" as it is even more true in online money earning. Don't depend on one source of revenue, don't depend on one site's traffic, etc.

JamesColin, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  15. Iasmina26

Iasmina26 Member

Best Answers:
    I think this month payment will be made before Christmas, the main problem is that banks don't have open offices at the end of the year...

Iasmina26, Dec 13, 2010 IP