1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just Starting WebSite How Do I Get People To My Site?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by yourwichita, Nov 8, 2010.

1. arnoldsmithh

arnoldsmithh Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Css Galleries, submit your website there and you can also try yahoo answers.

arnoldsmithh, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  2. rahman_abrar

rahman_abrar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont understand how would yahoo answers attract people to his site. Can you explain a bit detailed, may be I could also get some help...

rahman_abrar, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  3. ztr3ngth

ztr3ngth Peon

Best Answers:
    get a tonne of good content, and network with people in the same field!

you'll learn tonnes of stuff, get your name out there and be on a pretty smooth path to getting more traffic :)

well its not smooth, but you know what i mean lol

ztr3ngth, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  4. Ardorm

Ardorm Peon

Best Answers:
    I suppose that he could ask a question, like "I've recently posted on my blog/site a post about robots. Now, I don't really get how they work. Can somebody explain me basic concepts?"

When writing a question, you can add a link to your post. While people are answering to you, they will probably want to visit a post about robots from a man who doesn't even know basics ;-)

Still, I've just given an example. If you take some time and think, you will surely come up with a good question and also find the best way to post a link to your blog/site.

Ardorm, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  5. buzzingup

buzzingup Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you have your fan page ready start with your known people as Facebook will block you if you try to add lot of new friends and most of them don't respond. and also if you invite your friends to your fan page you are more likely to get more fans by word of mouth

buzzingup, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  6. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a bidget design good banner that get people interested in your site and then use facebook cpc ads to promote..

rohnsmith, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  7. netyourown

netyourown Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Apart from the obvious answers addressed by others such as linkbuilding and making sure your site has good content and is SEO optimised for your keywords, you could try article writing and submitting to the main ezine directories. I have found this to be useful in helping with ranking and when the article is interesting has driven a fair bit of traffic to the site as well. Another method to try is yahoo answers.

netyourown, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  8. BweezySearch

BweezySearch Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use social networking sites and SEO. Social networking sites have lots of users, by finding people with the same interest with the site that you're going to build their is a chance to get traffic.

BweezySearch, Nov 21, 2010 IP
  9. Phil Mancini

Phil Mancini Peon

Best Answers:
    I Just concentrate on Facebook Marketing, I think there's about 500,000 people on there. More than enough potential traffic.

Phil Mancini, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  10. rahulbatra

rahulbatra Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, I also believe that social networking sites helps in getting traffic but does anyone knows how to convert this traffic into money without investing.

rahulbatra, Nov 23, 2010 IP