1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a coder in JAVA urgently

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ballack03, Nov 21, 2010.

Hello ,

As a title suggests I need someone who has a JAVA background and can provide services in audio streaming in JMF and JINI using netbeans. I have work on a project to be done. I need the person to be experienced in this field. I have the codes and all. I need a running project asap . Lots of similar work to follow .

Please send in your gtalk id quickly .

Thanx.
    Michael.

ballack03, Nov 21, 2010 IP
  2. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you detail some more on the need for JINI?, is the scale of the project really requiring it? (if you need it developed in netbeans, im assuming this isn't a corporate project but a assignment or something of the sort), JINI is a hassle usually, unless you have a reason to use it i wouldn't.
    + Eclipse > Netbeans unless you don't know to build UI's.

matessim, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  3. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    -- MUST READ --

Hi all DP mates,

Ballack03 is a cheater. He cheats one who writes for him and also one who gives him the job. He takes away the payment after few smooth deals and disappears. He has cheated dozens of people here in DP. Moderator please also do check. Below are few links posted by many who has been cheated by him:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2041577&highlight=ballack03

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2053607&highlight=ballack03

Thanks all of you and do pass on this information to others also. His real name is Shivam Shekhar and his PayPal ID is shekhar.jitu in gmail. He calls himself native with a nick name Michael Schofield.

knowledgeherald, Jan 8, 2011 IP