1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trafficking

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by omeg12121293, Oct 5, 2006.

I am new to this and http://gi.vgescape.com is my first and only website. so i was wonder, how do i increase the traffic towards my website? do i just post on various forums and blogs with my site in my sig? can you guys please answer, thank you

omeg12121293, Oct 5, 2006 IP
  2. omeg12121293

omeg12121293 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone help me please. thank you

omeg12121293, Oct 6, 2006 IP
  3. Keone

Keone Peon

Best Answers:
    there are various ways omeg. Do a search here on DP and yo'll find alot of tips.

I would start getting links from sites in the same category which use your keywords in the linking text.

also submit to about 100 to 150 good directories. You can do this yourself or pay like 10 to 15 dollar for someone to do this for you. A lot of people offer this service here on DP.

Get good quality content and make sure it's original.

These are the few basics you need to start with. Working with this and reading here on DP will get you further.

Stay away from linkfarms and spamming and you'll do fine.

another thing is...be patient

Keone, Oct 7, 2006 IP
    omeg12121293 likes this.
  4. WillB

WillB Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also get a better domain name. gi.veggiescape.com or whatever gives me no clue as to what your website does.

Try gadgetinsiders.com or something similar.

WillB, Oct 7, 2006 IP