1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Custom Niche Website For You For Only $70!!!!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by shubham473, Nov 20, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Everyone,
    Sit Back, Relax and Let Me Build Your Niche Site In ANY Niche Absolutely HANDS-FREE!!!

What you’re about to see might just be termed as the deal of the century...

... Okay, I might be exaggerating a bit, but you get the idea.

I and my team are gonna build niche websites for you - sites perfectly optimized for the search engines AND the users so you have best of both the worlds.

Here are some of the main benefits of these niche sites:

• Premium high quality content... these will be absolutely high quality articles, unique, copyscape passed and will convert your visitors into buyers!

• Premium wordpress theme with an amazing amount of customization... You’ll also have an option to choose any theme you’d like to and we’ll incorporate that into our design...

• Easy-to-attack keywords list so that you can totally dominate your niche easily...

• Professional, high quality stock images (and yes, I’ll buy appropriate licenses for you)

• Fully SEOed with all the plugins installed, all the settings changed to increase the site’s rankings in the search engines...

• High quality rebranded PLR book included...

• All monetization options included (adsense, affiliate offers, CPA, amazon) OR we can specifically build the site around a single monetization channel...

• All the source files, PSD files, etc just in case you want to edit...

Check out a few sites my team has done below...

[​IMG][​IMG]

As a bonus, I’ll also transfer the site to your server for absolutely free!

For the fast-movers (people who snatch the first 5 spots), we’ll also include submitting 10 spun versions the articles to 10 article directories linking them back to your domain so you get instant search engine rankings!

As for the after sale support, I’m available on Skype more than 10 hours. I’ll also give you my e-mail address so that you can contact me should you need to, anytime!

Okay, so if you’re interested, you can order now!!!!

drop me a PM or e-mail me at and we can get started. If you have any questions, feel free to ask via PM, or this thread!

Shubham

P.S. : Here's a wrap up of what you're getting for $70 - Premium Customized Theme, Well Optimized Website, High Quality Unique Articles, Articles Syndication, Fully plug-n-play blog with lots of monetization opportunities for just $70.

P.P.S. : The spots are limited and this is a smokin' hot DEAL so get in FAST. As in NOW.

shubham473, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  2. shubham473

shubham473 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI,
    I will take only 4 orders,
    and you will get your site done within 7-6days.
    Thanks,

3. tech4

tech4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Any review?

If so I'll take one

tech4, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  4. postly

postly Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    62.5% - 10
    i will take a review copy if you don't mind. i will order more after review. let me know if this works for you.

postly, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  5. shubham473

shubham473 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HI,
    sorry but i can't do review copy ,
    but if you want i can give you more samples.Add me on skype(shubham.raj3)
    Thanks.