1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money on Facebook??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Emily Johnson, Nov 16, 2010.

1. alimog

alimog Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook is just another way of driving traffic to your site........I think what you need to consider is the following.

Is your site going to make you money if you send targeted traffic to it.

Many marketers make the mistake of linking one form of traffic generation to money making without actually realizing that it is their sales funnel and process that is flawed!

So can you make money with Facebook?

Yes.....if your sales funnel is right and you market on facebook the right way!

alimog, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  2. s.tranger

s.tranger Peon

Best Answers:
    you can if you build trust. its better to build your brand and get known

s.tranger, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  3. booking1212

booking1212 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes there is the way u can earn money. Because it help in increasing network traffic on your site:
    View here also: mashable.com/2007/07/26/money-making-facebook/

booking1212, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  4. HotFileABC

HotFileABC Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks man

HotFileABC, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  5. Phil Mancini

Phil Mancini Peon

Best Answers:
    Anything's Possible, it just depends on how bad you want it.

Phil Mancini, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  6. cikasaso

cikasaso Peon

Best Answers:
    Did anyone have any success with Facebook Clone Apps (clones of popular apps)?

cikasaso, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  7. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can make some decent money by writing an applications

Genesis1, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  8. musichangout.com

musichangout.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible to make money from Facebook mate . I use facebook to promote my site and get tons of traffic from it :).

musichangout.com, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  9. Robert Griffiths

Robert Griffiths Peon

Best Answers:
    I AM using facebook to make money :eek:)
    I think there is a way to sell directly from your "like" page but I haven't had the time to look into that yet.

The way I make money from my "like" page is to set it up with an auto responder capture box offering a new FREE gift every month or so to keep it EVERGREEN.

-Robbie

Robert Griffiths, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  10. teknetz

teknetz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Break it down for a second... What is money really about? More than anything else it's about people. no people, no money. Its about human psychology.. Your audience has to feel that they are always getting the better end of the deal. If I see something I REALLY want, I buy it regardless if I have a relationship with the seller or not. Facebook is a a social NETWORK. It is great for making new contacts and getting more eyeballs on what you have to say. They key is saying the right thing to the right people to get them to give up their money. Everybody wants SOMETHING.. Find out what it is in your group of friends, and give it so them. On the flip side of the coin, make your group want what it is you have to sell.. But how you ask? Tell them. But tell them in a way that its their idea. Dont write "bla bla bla for sale for $xx.xx".. Write something like "OMFG I cant believe it! My new blue one-armed widget is AMAZING!!.. And you CANT have it!"... THATS what gets peoples attention. Tell them they CANT have your product no matter HOW much they pay you because its so freaking awesome and you just want to brag. This will create a frenzy like you have never seen... Then... Sell it.

Facebook is not a push button money machine. But it can make you money. It takes skill, talent, and a great gift of gab to work properly. A little psychology never hurts either.

teknetz, Dec 8, 2010 IP