1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone please help me decode a web2feel theme?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by whiteshadow18, Nov 18, 2010.

The theme is called Zherald. And i want to modify the footer, i will give credits to the author and a link to his site, but i want to customize the footer.

The encoded file looks like this:

<?php /* WARNING: This file is protected by copyright law. To reverse engineer or decode this file is strictly prohibited. */

$o="QAAAJztjbnEnZGtmdHQ6JWRrYgIgZnUlOTsoAUA5DQ4Agw4NDg4NQBgNAnJuYzolYWhoc2ICUAEwdHdmQIBpA7Vha2JhcyUDUWYnb3ViYToAACVvc3N3PSgocHBwKXBiZTUAAGFiYmspZGhqKCUnOVBodWMAAHd1YnR0J3NvYmpiOyhmOScABGNidG5gaWJjJ2V+JzsETykzBARkb2JmdwSgb2h0c25pYATFMydAxEQBkSdQYmUnTwGzBQINOygKATkN4AQL8QylAIMNOzh3b3cncHdYDNMvLghAPCc4OQMQZWhjfgCBb3NqazknIAANJwAR";eval(base64_decode("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"));return;?>

Code (markup):
    I have also tried to put the html source code:

<div id="footer">

<span class="fleft">
    	<a href="http://www.web2feel.com/" >Wordpress theme</a> designed by <a href="http://www.4cheapwebhosting.com/" >4 Cheap Web Hosting</a> 

</span>

</div>	
    </div>

<script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery(function() {

jQuery.post("index.php",{ak_action:"api_record_view", ids: AKPC_IDS, type:"home"}, false, "json");
    });
    </script>
    	</body>
    </html> 

Code (markup):
    but it did not hapend nothing. My site is http://www.real-estate-tipz.com

whiteshadow18, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  2. yogimorn

yogimorn Peon

Best Answers:
    Did anyone ever find a fix or work around for this? I'm having the exact same problem now

yogimorn, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  3. GWiz

GWiz Peon

Best Answers:
    You can always wrap it in a div with display:none; if you want to hide it, but make sure you include a link somewhere else.

GWiz, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  4. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you explain briefly please.

whiteshadow18, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  5. GWiz

GWiz Peon

Best Answers:
    If you wrap something with display:none, it shouldn't appear. Such as:

<div style="display:none">
    This text will not appear on the page
    </div>

So you can wrap your footer with that, and it should make it disappear.

GWiz, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  6. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, but if the text will disappear, how am i going to put my own text, Because that means that the entire footer will disappear

whiteshadow18, Nov 19, 2010 IP
  7. CSM

CSM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you ask the author?

CSM, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  8. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have asked the author and no answer, from what i red in the comments on his site, he usualy do not answer the questions or he answers them very hard (6 months, one year)

whiteshadow18, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  9. TYCP

TYCP Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally wouldn't use any themes that have that kind of footer in them. You don't really know what's behind it.

TYCP, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  10. chatman2222

chatman2222 Peon

Best Answers:
    he's using the base64 encode thing. A lot of theme sites seem to do this. Try this: base64-encoder-online.waraxe.us/

chatman2222, Nov 20, 2010 IP
  11. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    IT had given me this code:
    <?php /* WARNING: This file is protected by copyright law. To reverse engineer or decode this file is strictly prohibited. */
    ¦h@��';cnq'dkftt:%dkb fu%9;(@9
    �ƒ

@
    rnc:%ahhsbP0twf@€iµakbas%Qf'ouba:��%ossw=((ppp)pbe5��abbk)dhj(%'9Phuc��wubtt'sobjb;(f9'�cbtn`ibc'e~';O)3dobfw ohtsni`Å3'@ÄD‘'Pbe'O³
    ;(
    àñ¥�ƒ
    ;8wow'pwXÓ/.@<'89ehc~�osjk9' �
    '�zö¥m«ë‡^r‡^$lll=0;eval(base64_decode("JGxsbGxsbGxsbGxsPSdiYXNlNjRfZGVjb2RlJzs="));$ll=0;eval($lllllllllll("JGxsbGxsbGxsbGw9J29yZCc7"));$llll=0;$lllll=3;eval($lllllllllll("JGw9JGxsbGxsbGxsbGxsKCRvKTs="));$lllllll=0;$llllll=($llllllllll($l[1])<<8)+$llllllllll($l[2]);eval($lllllllllll("JGxsbGxsbGxsbGxsbGw9J3N0cmxlbic7"));$lllllllll=16;$llllllll="";for(;$lllll<$lllllllllllll($l);){if($lllllllll==0){$llllll=($llllllllll($l[$lllll++])<<8);$llllll+=$llllllllll($l[$lllll++]);$lllllllll=16;}if($llllll&0x8000){$lll=($llllllllll($l[$lllll++])<<4);$lll+=($llllllllll($l[$lllll])>>4);if($lll){$ll=($llllllllll($l[$lllll++])&0x0f)+3;for($llll=0;$llll<$ll;$llll++)$llllllll[$lllllll+$llll]=$llllllll[$lllllll-$lll+$llll];$lllllll+=$ll;}else{$ll=($llllllllll($l[$lllll++])<<8);$ll+=$llllllllll($l[$lllll++])+16;for($llll=0;$llll<$ll;$llllllll[$lllllll+$llll++]=$llllllllll($l[$lllll]));$lllll++;$lllllll+=$ll;}}else$llllllll[$lllllll++]=$llllllllll($l[$lllll++]);$llllll<<=1;$lllllllll--;}eval($lllllllllll("JGxsbGxsbGxsbGxsbD0nY2hyJzs="));$lllll=0;eval($lllllllllll("JGxsbGxsbGxsbD0iPyIuJGxsbGxsbGxsbGxsbCg2Mik7"));$llllllllll="";for(;$lllll<$lllllll;){$llllllllll.=$llllllllllll($llllllll[$lllll++]^0x07);}eval($lllllllllll("JGxsbGxsbGxsbC49JGxsbGxsbGxsbGwuJGxsbGxsbGxsbGxsbCg2MCkuIj8iOw=="));eval($lllllllll);
    Þ¶êçreturn;?>
    Code (markup):
    and another problem is that when i try to edit the theme it doesn't work. I have tried to put a marquee in the header and nothing happened.

12. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    DONE, it was a problem with site and i have reinstalled the theme from fresh and also modified the footer, works very simple, you just hit copy the source code and that is it.
    I request and admin to close the Thread
    And Thank you guys for all your help.