1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Long Did it Take you to Earn $20/Day Online?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Chris Munch, Aug 23, 2010.

1. KnightOfNih

KnightOfNih Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i'm trying very very hard to earn $2 a day on my site.
    i have got $2 in week which i was wrapped about but now i need to convert that to $2 a day before xmas before i'm truly happy.

im flat out posting on forums, facebook, twitter, backlinking, etc to get all this happening but i cant get to 1st listing on google, im stuck at 4 :(

i cant give up tho, i just cant.

KnightOfNih, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  2. paulgordelo

paulgordelo Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with john. It is not easy and I would say it is not possible from scratch. if anybody has that then show us.

paulgordelo, Oct 23, 2010 IP
  3. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    I average about $500 a month right now but not really $20 a day. I go multiple days with nothing than I get a couple sales in a day Like any other sales, I have the good days and the bad. As I do this as a side business right now, I haven't focused as much as I should have been the last 6 months. I got married on 10/10/10 so my last few months have been tied up with wedding planning.

mreb1010, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  4. paulgordelo

paulgordelo Peon

Best Answers:
    We will really appreciate if you tell what you did.

paulgordelo, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  5. Bunneh

Bunneh Peon

Best Answers:
    Iv had my site now for a month and made.14 but that's because I started to soon and didn't polish it. I NEED a mentor but no one is willing or has time.

Bunneh, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  6. PS1

PS1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I started back in 2002 and back then I was earning about $50-100 from day one. Things are a lot tougher nowadays but it's still possible you just need to find a unique niché or do something better than everyone else.

PS1, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  7. KingOle

KingOle Peon

Best Answers:
    I worked on a site for around 3~4 months, then when it opened started making around $2000/month; best month was around $5500 and 98% of this income was from micro-transactions.

KingOle, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  8. cbitpro

cbitpro Peon

Best Answers:
    i made $585.22 this month through commission junction :p its not hard, you just gotta get your site looking right and get some traffic... im hoping to start making that much a day soon

cbitpro, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  9. Chris Munch

Chris Munch Peon

Best Answers:
    Some spot on advice there. There's lots of easy traffic in the fun and entertainment niches but they don't pay and you need huge volume. Target smaller and less competitive niches where people spend money and it can be much more profitable and much easier to build up. You don't need a lot of traffic to make money if you get the right traffic.

Also your point about regional opportunities is great, generally it is largely overlooked and much less competitive. There are some great local SEO resources here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1954968

Chris Munch, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  10. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Would love to make $20/day myself...surely wouldnt hurt :) I am getting ready to setup an article
    directory...I have even been told that I even have a pretty cool domain: GotArticles.com
    How do you guys think I can capitalize on using my own article directory to start with $20/day and without
    being dependent on google adsense! I know a lot of you guys have stated making $20/day by being an
    affiliate, so how could I tie being someone's affiliate into my article directory so I can take advantage of that?

Thanks

dscurlock, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  11. Chris Munch

Chris Munch Peon

Best Answers:
    Starting an article directory would be the last way I would recommend making money largely because it is exceptionally difficult to differenciate yourself. The article directory market is saturated with countless new directories appearing on the net all the time, only to disappear and fail a few months later.

Article directories by their nature are dependent on Google traffic.

For affiliate marketing you could use Skimlinks would could autolink brand terms to brand websites and earn you affiliate revenue (its an automated system and can be used in addition to Adsense).

You could also promote affiliate offers relevant to marketers in the section where they submit, as there are many high paying affiliate programs offering products that site owners and marketers would be interested in.

Chris Munch, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  12. spendabuck

spendabuck Peon

Best Answers:
    Eileen, can you explain what is meant by "CB" is that Cash Grenade? Also you mentioned AC what is that?

spendabuck, Nov 14, 2010 IP
  13. Trioman

Trioman Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can say that again...the way Google is slapping everybody and with all the affiliates online...you have to be very creative indeed

Trioman, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  14. Chris Munch

Chris Munch Peon

Best Answers:
    It just makes it easier for those who are being creative and pushing past the initial barriers to entry. Google being harsher on those creating thin affiliate sites and such just reduces competition for those creating useful sites.

Chris Munch, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  15. Trioman

Trioman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree Chris..but sometimes it seems that Google just does not like affiliates period...Especially in Adwords

Trioman, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  16. ejusuf

ejusuf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys...

How can I make $20/days ? From ebay ? link sales or what ? because I want to make atleast $50/day..or $500/month for countinuing my life..
    Please let me know..?
    I was try link sales....but..still working it.. and now i try to sell from dropship in ebay...
    There is another way to realize my goal to make $500/month..?

ejusuf, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  17. netjosh

netjosh Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes It's not that hard anyway. when you got a contract of 4$/hour then you work for 5 hours/day then you have $20/day. But It's quite hard to build a good profile. If you are just starting, Oh man, be strong. :)

netjosh, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  18. bigitaboss

bigitaboss Peon

Best Answers:
    20 bucks daily from -- (A)auto passive income or (B)spend hours every day/night doing freelance works?

option A requires months or even years if u are hoping the money from adsense/affiliate programs, traffics rule here and u need lots of hard work first, but then it is easy, pretty relaxing afterward.

option B makes u this money in a day but u must dedicated ur time and keep on working, u stop it, u dont hv it.

i prefer option A, it is what a true business should start from.

bigitaboss, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  19. aiza.bb

aiza.bb Peon

Best Answers:
    Having a $20/day is very hard, you must promote your site very well and hard work. Devote time and money as well. But after many months lie 3-7 months you will earn ranging to 50-80$/day. And that is a good income. Just always straight to your goal and for the fortune you want to have.

aiza.bb, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  20. hardikm

hardikm Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi - Would you be willing to teach me the tactics?

hardikm, Nov 19, 2010 IP