1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic from Google Dropped 90% Overnight - WHY???

Discussion in 'Google' started by ranman1973, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Seo Vigor

Seo Vigor Peon

Best Answers:
    If its just dropped then its not penalty or ban. It just a Google update for the Serps. Google has been updated the Google search Results very often still they are in the process of updating the search results. There can one more another reason that your competitor may be working on that and so you may have got drop.

I would suggest you that keep building backlinks and adding content you will be back up within a short interval of time.. Its just a Google Dance

Seo Vigor, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  2. Have I been penalized..?

Have I been penalized..? Peon

Best Answers:
    Penalties do exist and typically manifest themselves in a drop in ranking position for main keywords (including the site's name) from the first results page to say page 5 or even further down.

3. stevecane

stevecane Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not a ban, Google is doing something strange at the moment, it's happened to me and many others on the forum if yo look around. Dunno if it's an algorithm change or not but there deffo something going on. Some of my sites dropped like 500 places on the 30th of October and still aren;t back.

stevecane, Nov 17, 2010 IP