1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Now Hiring - Web Developer with demonstrated Drupal CMS experience

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by Nichole Kirschsstein, Nov 8, 2010.

WEB DEVELOPER
    Information Technologies
    Kenneth Copeland Ministries
    8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    Monday through Friday

Description
    • Develop and optimize CMS web pages
    • Assist with the day-to-day content management of websites
    • Assist with the development and implementation of creative strategy, concepts, design and functionality
    • Assist with E-commerce strategy
    • Manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
    • Work closely with marketing, graphics and other teams to create original web pages/web sites/HTML emails and emulate existing web pages
    • Coordinate with external vendors, internal stakeholders, marketing and development teams as coordinator for website related projects
    • Field questions and issues from public site visitors and work with internal team and hosting providers to identify and resolve web related problems with minimal disruptions or downtime
    • Track website statistics and user feedback to formulate strategies for short term and long term improvements
    • Document procedures and provide support to team by compiling and maintaining an FAQ with answers and references to further information
    Requirements
    • Four or more years experience in Web site design and development
    • Demonstrated creative experience with Drupal CMS is mandatory--installation, upgrade, module modification, theming, shopping cart, and workflow
    • Demonstrated SEO and SEM knowledge
    • Experience in SQL, DB structure and ETLs--MySql is mandatory
    • Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
    • Solid analytical, conceptual, and technical skills with the ability to trouble-shoot and resolve problem
    • Fundamental understanding of marketing and branding
    • Demonstrated experience monitoring, comprehending and enhancing web pages based on web analytics and conversion metrics
    • Working knowledge of streaming multimedia applications such as video and audio streaming—Flash, MP4s/MP3s and XML feeds
    • Solid experience in image optimization techniques
    • Working knowledge of PCI compliance, secure transactions, tokenization and encryption
    • Understanding of and experience with Linux, PHP, Apache, MySQL and web services
    • Working knowledge of Adobe software, JavaScript, Flash, XML, HTML/XHTML, CSS, Web 2.0 and cross-browser/platform
    • web development techniques
    • Able to set priorities, stay focused and meet clear milestones
    • Able to give, receive and analyze information, formulate plans, prepare written materials, articulate goals and action plans
    • Able to sit at a computer for a minimum of 7 hours per day

* If interested, please contact me nkirschstein@kcm.org

Nichole Kirschsstein, Nov 8, 2010 IP
  2. james_pitt

james_pitt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am looking forward to helping you with my expertise.

james_pitt, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  3. TrafficRider

TrafficRider Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice. Looks like I can do everything but flash. Unfortunately, I'm swamped with projects right now and will remain so until end of december. Hopefully job is still available by then.

I assume this is telecommute. You haven't indicated so.

Good luck.

TrafficRider, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  4. james_pitt

james_pitt Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't heard from you, please respond on my email from through my assistant's email address

james_pitt, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  5. Nichole Kirschsstein

Nichole Kirschsstein Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi James, I apolgoize for the delay in response. I have followed up with your assistant.

This is a full time position located in Fort Worth, TX.

Thanks

Nichole Kirschsstein, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  6. karmali

karmali Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, they are in high demand. Anyone who's looked at Drupal before and thought it was too difficult should take another look in the next month or two when Drupal 7 finally hits its first proper release.

karmali, Jan 26, 2011 IP